• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

BAD Trips aka DMT is not what you think

Migrated topic.
Spiritual attack? Give me a break! I can go on about the things in that article I do not agree with but theres no need because neither you litrium nor that guy answered my main and most important question.

Is anything you see while under the influence of these substances real? Answer that question! You easily came up with answers to other peoples questions why not think about that one! If its not real and its all in our imagination then you have nothing to fear! If it is real then yes you are right but then also I have spoken to my dead relatives while on psilocybin and that was real too! I have no way of saying for sure whats real and whats not and until further research is done we simply don't know yet. But I am inclined to be very speculative when people come around saying your under "spiritual attack" from demons in the psychedelic world. Give me a break really think about it everybody think about what you saying!

Maybe your depressed litrium and blaming it all on some fear from a tramatic event (your DMT experience). You should deal with that and you'll be better off. You say your tired all the time and obviously recovering from something tramatizing thats your problem. Not some demons hiding under your bed.

machine elves and forum trolls.

Swim and others in his group have talked about how choice and freewill seem to be a theme in some of the deeper journeys. It can be quite like being thrown into the churning vortex, and physically you must yeild to the drug or fall down trying, but to say there is no control whatsoever is false in my experience.

Seems like you have a bit of a negative view about cultures outside your bubble, so wont even go into the positive/negative monopolar thing.

Realer than I am still in debate, but as real as, sure. Relead me to one of my favorate ponderings, used to use dreams as the compotition but dimitri provides yet another petri dish. If I can not tell which is realer, what does that say about what I consider reality? I think one of the most wonderful 'truths' about our current place in the universe is we can not truely be sure of anything.

Seems to me the oppisite in most cases. Most reports of aftereffects Ive read/heard claim marked antidepressive and calming effects for several days after, and a great sense of self/sapien/world/universe for a while after. Not in every case of course but in majoratity in my experience.

Smoking a low dose can be somewhat managable, but I agree an effective dose is overwelming, but thats one of the more intresting novelties, there is something more powerful than you and it's an innocent looking white powder.

Many things contributed to the cultures of early america, more likely the sacrifieces were a device of control, perhaps the cerimonies were influenced by plants containing DMT, as well as the many other psychotropics they consumed, but claiming DMT is the cause is like saying the kykeon directly lead to the formation of the United States.

We do have a few threads on the health effects and dangers of DMT. heh had to have an i told you so.

I am sure most here, before and after, poured over books articles journals and many many experience reports. Who doesnt love those train wrecks. Thats why the word evangelical was thrown about, the tone of the message. Many here would be happy to read your experiences or thoughs, but we did not come here for a dare meeting.

Being devoured dismembered or consumed, has been wrapped up in mysticism since before it was recorded, many would say it is tied to the endowment of mystic or shamanic knowledge, but again the bubble.

As others have extended you have my sympathy, but really seems like you are projecting onto a substance.

We dont know what a lot of things we injest really do, just as we dont know how the body, let alone the brain, really works in detail. risk assesment.

Thats a poor analagy, how this one what about people whom are filled with the holy ghost of christian mythos, could be evil.

Yes and LSD causes chromosome damage. Sorry while someone my have the experience of having their DNA manipulated while under the effects of dimitri, I dont see the report proving it happened in our realm any time soon.

Are you sure its blue, or is that just what a photonic/chemo/electric chain event is telling you, and was that really what it was telling you before you assigned blue to it.

Poisons arent bad, toxic to the sapien system perhaps.

Good thread starter-topic - a flashpoint ! my 2 bits of opinion ... It is NEVER the cartoon you imagine in your head ! Dmt is an experience you have, all the rest is a flat recollection and recount in words - even these here are less than .000001% of the 'truth' about dmt...

Just go through with it..?! The resistance is futile, so "Transform" - it's called becoming a Threianthrope - you get an aweful body transformation, going from human to part-animal, to full animal or hyperspace-machine ... you absolutely transform, horrid scences may ensue, but you feel good once it's done.

Litrium, Perhaps it ought to be that you let-yourself-go, get dismembered, turn into a fanged-faced creature, then tear around in hyperspace ( or whatever the heck the transformation is for..) so that you can overcome the fear you describe

Stansilav Grof is the expert I recommend to turn to -

psychosis is a way the mind trys to heal an imbalance - it means people should consider going through with the craziness of such mind states to heal and get it over with...

joe rogan said it best on his dmt video on youtube.
2:43..
"Bad trips dont come from happy people with happy lives.. bad trips come from people who are doing bad things."

Theres a diff between intense and bad.

why do we keep posting, this is what he wants.

"Bad trips dont come from happy people with happy lives.. bad trips come from people who are doing bad things."

i think this quote is stupid and simplistic. first of all there is no such thing as good and happy people versus bad and evil people. everyone is a result of their environment, their genes and their experiences. these things are not black and white. i also believe that bad trips can happen to anyone.

i love psychedelics but i believe anyone can have a really shitty time on them and it's not always character forming or helpful.

i think this quote is stupid and simplistic

Just like Joe Rogan :lol:

"I tell ya dude it's fucking DMT dude...it's produced by your pinneal gland dude and it's da bomb dude....wow I mean wow...Dimethyltryptamin ... D M - Fucking T!!!"

hahaha this cracked me up.

im just saying that its one part of what causes a bad trip.. i know bad trips can happen to good people too once in a while.. but i was talking about from the introspective point of view.. you cant hide from bad memories(emotional issues) or things u regret from your past.

Set and setting is another part. dosage.. ect

The only reason i like Joe Rogan is because he smoked it. i think the video is a good description there really isnt much on youtube about it...

well that smaman chick that puts dmt up her ass hahaha

modsquad09 said:

LMFAO dude how random was that? she's a character! some of her videos are just weird.

I wonder how many people see joe rogan's dmt videos and get jazzed on trying d? all under false pretenses..

LemonScented said:
modsquad09 said:

LMFAO dude how random was that? she's a character! some of her videos are just weird.

I wonder how many people see joe rogan's dmt videos and get jazzed on trying d? all under false pretenses..

well those are the only videos u find & a few short rick straussman vids.. haha
im pretty random though.

He just puts it in terms for people who cant understand big words or read.. ya know hahah

modsquad09 said:
obliguhl said:

Sure she's a bit weird..but I like her because of her openess. Mioreover, she's quite an explorer 8)

yea shes cool imagine her in the sack? ahha lets try it in my ass

i'm not really why everyone is so interested in that girl. she's mediocre at best. whats worse, is the stuff people post on her videos when shes trying to be serious: "forget dmt ill give you D.I.C.K anally its alot better" its kind of sad.

I had a trip on DMT that scared the shit out of me. The lady i met showed me death. She killed me by slashing my throat with her claws. I was in a realy bad shituation at the time, i lost my GF and was feeling realy sorry for myself at the time. I think this entity was trying to tell me to be happy that i am alive and stop feeling sorry for myself - and she did a great job, even though her intentions seemed evil. I was realy sceptical about using the spice for quite a while after that experience but then i got a great advice from someone. He said: "Let go of everything and you are free". The next time i met her i told her to do with me whatever she wanted and you know what she dit? We made love. It is your interpretation that counts. And last . . . DMT is not for everyone ! ! !

Placebo said:
I had a trip on DMT that scared the shit out of me. The lady i met showed me death. She killed me by slashing my throat with her claws. I was in a realy bad shituation at the time, i lost my GF and was feeling realy sorry for myself at the time. I think this entity was trying to tell me to be happy that i am alive and stop feeling sorry for myself - and she did a great job, even though her intentions seemed evil. I was realy sceptical about using the spice for quite a while after that experience but then i got a great advice from someone. He said: "Let go of everything and you are free". The next time i met her i told her to do with me whatever she wanted and you know what she dit? We made love. It is your interpretation that counts. And last . . . DMT is not for everyone ! ! !

That's pretty deep. Sounds like DMT was able to show you some things. That's why it is called "the light".

Back
Top Bottom