• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Best Yield

Migrated topic.
Psyckoz said:
My koala is having the same problem.
He made a vaporizer out of a lightbulb and eyeballed ( still no scale ) doses ( he tried match's head and a pencil eraser size doses ).
Harsh smoke, taste like burning plastic, lightheaded ( had to lye down one time), but nothing besides that.
Actually when he lied down he felt like he was on a bed of waves ( it's hard to explain ). It was a very new and relaxing sensation that lasted less than 1 min.
My koala doesn't know if it was a real effect or just placebo.
He's gonna go and buy a decent little bong or pipe to smoke it, he got tired of wasting unknown doses of the precious powder and failing everytime with the lightbulb.
Your koala should try "The Machine" is by far the superior method of smoking the spice.

Ouch! Thats burns! Tips to make your smoke easier. - DMT Discussion - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Attachments

• making%2520the%2520machine%2520dmt%2520pipe..jpg
    making%2520the%2520machine%2520dmt%2520pipe..jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 2
I love my little machine it comes with me everywhere. The volcano vaporiser is also very efficent and very smooth,
both always do the trick for me.

endlessness said:
a lot of people report no success with the lightbulb method. A very big part of the whole deal of dmt is the technique for smoking. SWIM has seen several people that take one or two hits, let the smoke go too soon or start coughing, leave a lot still to be smoked, and then complain they dont feel much. One has to go with full courage, slow and steady big puffs, holding a lot. Also DMT can degrade without vaporizing if the heat is direct, thats why sandwiched between ashes is a good option

30mg for SWIM is not enough anyways, 50mg is a good dose

Personally, SWIM is having great success with his light bulb. Even the smoke is way smoother once his technique got better. In one hit the concept of smoking become almost incomprehensible to understand. After two, reality goes bye bye. SWIM does have larger lung capacity than the average human though, so maybe that helps alot. Anyways, be sure not to over heat your spice by attacking the bulb with the lighter.

xx13w7xx said:
I've had a ton of success with Noman's TEK, nearly 1% yield, everytime! I'll paste my version of the TEK. Take it with a grain of salt though, this was rewritten for MY mind to understand, which I think everyone should do when they are making DMT because its the best way for you to really understand what you are doing

DISCLAIMER: This Is A Personal TEK, some details were omitted due to general understanding of Nomans TEK.

1.) Fill a Jar with 50g powdered MHRB, 750 ml distilled water and 50g 100% Sodium Hydroxide
2.) Shake the solution for 1 minute and let sit for 1 hour
3.) Warm a water bath to ~110 degrees F (HOT tap water) and set Naphtha in it, let time for heat dispersion to occur, so do this maybe 10 minutes prior to the hour mark of Step 2
4.) Add 50 ml of naphtha to the mixture and swirl and tip end over end for 1 minute, let settle, and repeat 3 more times… Do This Over The Course Of One Hour, Keep Jar Warm in HOT tap water bath.
5.) Separate the two layers, using separation funnel!
6.) Add 5 ml distilled water with a PINCH of sodium carbonate [~8.5 ph] to the naphtha, shake like hell and separate using the separating funnel
7.) Do two more washes with only distilled water… this is to get rid of any leftover lye and give a pure product.
8.) Put top layer in a jar and place in freezer (COLDEST SETTING)
9.) Do Four Pulls. (Repeat 4-8 with warm naphtha of course)
10.) Let the four jars sit in the freezer, with MAX cold setting on, for 24 hours
11.) Now you should have some crystals.
12.) Get a jar, put a funnel in it with a coffee filter, and pour the naphtha through.
13.) Put a lid on that naphtha, use it for next time :)
14.) Let the crystals dry and do what you want with them

Interesting... do you have any variations on the recrystallization step?

obliguhl said:
Lightbulbs suck. The smoke is also pretty harsh by using this device. No comparison to "The Machine" ...
That's really strange, my friend has only ever light bulb vaporized her spice and every time she has had an amazingly powerful experience.
She either has amazing technique, or the spice was the best quality possible, as she felt absolutely no harshness at all.
She was really confused when she took her first hit, held it and didn't feel the need to let it out whatsoever, barely felt it, certainly not like razorblades, and there's definitely no need for "leather lungs".
She finds weed harsher than DMT, she also does not smoke.

I've never had a worse experience than when I tried using a lightbulb as a vaporizer. After trying out all the other methods there is no way I would ever use a lightbulb again.

The machine works very well, but you have to get used to using it (and it reminds me too much of a crack pipe...kinda kills the sacredness of the experience for me).

I used to use an Aladin's lamp (bent meth style bulb on a small pyrex bulb type "bong") but found that the least harsh and MOST EFFECTIVE way to smoke spice is using the leaf bed method. I know some people are so stuck on vaporizers that they won't even try it, but the leaf bed method, using a bong, has been so effective that noobs who don't even smoke cigs are able to take a massive 50mg dose in 1-2 hits, without coughing, burning their throat, or throwing up. I cannot say the same for vaporizers. There is nothing more wasteful than underdosing, and with the bong leaf bed method that just doesn't ever happen anymore. Breakthroughs every session.

HappyCamper said:
Did you buy this aladin's lamp or did you make it, because I can't find it on google?

I bought it @ firefly's in Baltimore MD

It's a cross between this

And this

^ This piece on mine is bent and fits into the top of the "bong"

This one is almost it http://www.grasscity.com/is-bin/INT...yID=d2bAqAHAj3kAAAESveEbgPtI&JumpTo=OfferList

but again, it has a bent "meth style" oil glass bulb that slides in where the bowl piece is in this one.

I'll see if I can find it online and if I can't, I'll post a picture of it sometime this week in this thread.

I can't see the pic in this link, but it sounds like it would fit into a regular bong. It's basically what I have (I think) except mine has a very small pear shaped glass base that the bent oil pipe fits into.

Google oil pipes, you might have better luck with that. My friend nicknamed it "Aladin's Lamp".

Back
Top Bottom