A break through what ?
What is there to break through !
My experience left me with more questions than questions answered, and I didn't expect to gain infinite wisdom from taking n-n dmt, but I thought of it as a new way of seeing life.
Well, I saw another life and I'm not sure what to think of everything. I'm aware the "trip" is different for everyone else, but is the lesson different for everyone too?
What do you get out of it, and when you "broke through", what is it that you broke through ? I really want to know as I don't know if I can go further, or if this is it.
An hour ago I took 70mg of n-n dmt,
loaded the pipe with 60, but there was some residue inside the pipe already.
I had some issues with my torch, so I couldn't vaporize it properly and the smoke was a bit harsh but I pulled through.
Anyway I don't like to talk about smoking it as it's irrelevant, I'd like to focus on the actual experience.
It was my 7th or so trip, and the longest one at that... lasted about 12 minutes.
I quickly appeared into the familiar white, lime and yellow space after laying the pipe and my body on the earthen ground of the woods.
The figures were there, already expecting me and in a hurry we go through rooms ! Rooms with walls, a ceiling, and a floor that you can't see, just space..
And we go from each "space" to another and another and this is all blurry to me, but it was like a labyrinth in a way, and it's like we went through halls with inscriptions on the walls.
Anyway at one point about 4 minutes into the trip all of the sudden we stop moving and they all start pointing at something behind my left shoulder.
I think of the real world and that they may be pointing to something that's going on behind me, I open my eyes because I can't get my mind off what they're pointing too as I didn't see anything.
I open my eyes and nothing. I'm relieved, and I close my eyes... and nothing. The figures are gone, and it's just patterns again. 5 minutes in and I'm still tripping hard which is unlike my other times.
For the next 10 minutes I think deeply with my eyes mostly closed and sometimes opening to reassure myself that everything is fine.
But during the time that my eyes are closed, I am imagining things, over the patterns that are already there, the vibrant colors ..
And images just slowly appear, like two red beams of lasers in the background of the geometrical figures that are already there, jumping all over the place like party lights.
And that's all I'm left with.
A question, or two.. or more... What is life? What are the figures, what do they represent, and where do they want to take me?
How do you classify your experiences? When you breakthrough what happens ?
What is there to break through !
My experience left me with more questions than questions answered, and I didn't expect to gain infinite wisdom from taking n-n dmt, but I thought of it as a new way of seeing life.
Well, I saw another life and I'm not sure what to think of everything. I'm aware the "trip" is different for everyone else, but is the lesson different for everyone too?
What do you get out of it, and when you "broke through", what is it that you broke through ? I really want to know as I don't know if I can go further, or if this is it.
An hour ago I took 70mg of n-n dmt,
loaded the pipe with 60, but there was some residue inside the pipe already.
I had some issues with my torch, so I couldn't vaporize it properly and the smoke was a bit harsh but I pulled through.
Anyway I don't like to talk about smoking it as it's irrelevant, I'd like to focus on the actual experience.
It was my 7th or so trip, and the longest one at that... lasted about 12 minutes.
I quickly appeared into the familiar white, lime and yellow space after laying the pipe and my body on the earthen ground of the woods.
The figures were there, already expecting me and in a hurry we go through rooms ! Rooms with walls, a ceiling, and a floor that you can't see, just space..
And we go from each "space" to another and another and this is all blurry to me, but it was like a labyrinth in a way, and it's like we went through halls with inscriptions on the walls.
Anyway at one point about 4 minutes into the trip all of the sudden we stop moving and they all start pointing at something behind my left shoulder.
I think of the real world and that they may be pointing to something that's going on behind me, I open my eyes because I can't get my mind off what they're pointing too as I didn't see anything.
I open my eyes and nothing. I'm relieved, and I close my eyes... and nothing. The figures are gone, and it's just patterns again. 5 minutes in and I'm still tripping hard which is unlike my other times.
For the next 10 minutes I think deeply with my eyes mostly closed and sometimes opening to reassure myself that everything is fine.
But during the time that my eyes are closed, I am imagining things, over the patterns that are already there, the vibrant colors ..
And images just slowly appear, like two red beams of lasers in the background of the geometrical figures that are already there, jumping all over the place like party lights.
And that's all I'm left with.
A question, or two.. or more... What is life? What are the figures, what do they represent, and where do they want to take me?
How do you classify your experiences? When you breakthrough what happens ?
J/K