• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can we vape DMT-fumarate?

Kalitechnik

Esteemed member
Wanted to ask if we can vape our dmt fumarate?

Why i am asking is that i did the xylene extraction and i got a lot of orange spice. I was thinking it will be nice, but when i ytried to vape it in my pipe the taste was so horrible, and also the effect was not strong at all (as people was describing).

So now i have 4g of orange xylene pulled spice and i want to clean it.
I am considering to rex it with heptane, but also what i was considering for a future...

I wanted to make again a xylene pulls but instead of evaping the solvent i wanted to make FASA with it and get the dmt (and as it is described some other alkaloids too) in teh fumarate form.

And then my question comes if i will be able to vape my fumarates? Or they are only for the oral administration (or snorting/injecting)?

Thanx for your thoughts.

You might find this link worth a read. Short answer appears to be yes as reported by BW's results.

The taste is bitter, though I could get used to it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Maybe try FASA with the xylene, collect the salt and dry, then dissolve in ethanol and use a nebulizer.

Hey. You mean that i could dissolve my jungle spice in acetone, and then FASA it into dmt fumarate from it?
Yes. The js salts fasa as well in dirty dmt. I like to separate all tryptamines with xylene first, salt out with vinegar, base with koh, pull with naphtha (to freeze out crystals), pull from mother liquor with xylene (for js) and fasa js fa salts for either some slight tokage (while awaiting crystals) or storage.

Yes. The js salts fasa as well in dirty dmt. I like to separate all tryptamines with xylene first, salt out with vinegar, base with koh, pull with naphtha (to freeze out crystals), pull from mother liquor with xylene (for js) and fasa js fa salts for either some slight tokage (while awaiting crystals) or storage.
Thank you for answer. Please forgive me as i am just a novice (starting learning teh whole art) i do not exactly understand what you are writing to me.
What could i do now? I have a crude extracted JS that i got from A/B extraction and pulled with Xylene. I evaporated it xylene and now i have 4g of orangy JS.

What should i do with it, if i would like to keep the all JS goodies? I read somewhere that making FASA and turning this JS into JS-Fumarate will keep all teh goodies. Is that true?

If yes should i just throw my JS into Acetone, disolve in it and perform FASA? Or should i do some other steps? Thank you for your help.

BTW i made another thread, so if you could answer there i would apreciate.

Why i am asking is that i did the xylene extraction and i got a lot of orange spice. I was thinking it will be nice, but when i ytried to vape it in my pipe the taste was so horrible, and also the effect was not strong at all (as people was describing).
If you are FASAing from xylene, final fumarate product tastes and smells xylene which is horrible for vaping purposes. To take that xylene smell and taste out you need to redissolve your crystals in water or acetone and redry it, then no more residual xylene and proper DMT smell and taste.

Now, ime DMT-fumarate does not pipe heat-smoke-vape well but it works ok for e-vaping in E-juice. I guess the rig for vaping or e-vaping will make a big difference in either case, you know, getting that temperature right and stable.

It won't beat freebase vaping or e-vaping in potency. Freebase is far more user friendly when heat is involved.

I have vaped full spectrum dried xylene derived freebase and it is wild, you should keep it as is, maybe just do the dissolve and redry to take the xylene smell out, but keep it full spectrum as is.

If you have more material and xylene, do another extraction and FASA your xylene into DMT fumarate.

If you are FASAing from xylene, final fumarate product tastes and smells xylene which is horrible for vaping purposes. To take that xylene smell and taste out you need to redissolve your crystals in water or acetone and redry it, then no more residual xylene and proper DMT smell and taste.

Now, ime DMT-fumarate does not pipe heat-smoke-vape well but it works ok for e-vaping in E-juice. I guess the rig for vaping or e-vaping will make a big difference in either case, you know, getting that temperature right and stable.

It won't beat freebase vaping or e-vaping in potency. Freebase is far more user friendly when heat is involved.

I have vaped full spectrum dried xylene derived freebase and it is wild, you should keep it as is, maybe just do the dissolve and redry to take the xylene smell out, but keep it full spectrum as is.

If you have more material and xylene, do another extraction and FASA your xylene into DMT fumarate.
Hey. I have loads of material and xylene and other stuff to like acetone and fumaric. So for my future extraction i will like to experiment more.
What i would like to do now, is to clean the dried full spectrum stuff i got from evaporating the xylene. I would like to clean it from all the oils and tanins etc, and leave the full spectrum either as a freebase or fumarate.

So what would you advice me to do now, with this stuff i have? Dissolve it in acetone, use fasa on it to get the fumarates and leave all teh impurites out?

Well since you have more source, now I strongly advise you to either keep it as is or try to take out residual nonpolar solvent by redissolving it in whatever polar you would like and redry it. At least it will make it better for consumption. The xylene smell and taste is a total turn off. Also, keep it airtight and in a freezer, room temperature is not good.

In my opinion, whatever else is in there that is not DMT is part of the "full" spectrum. I think you will cherish its existence in the future, after you run through the different ways it manifests itself for you.

You do have all the ingredients to make a new batch by FASAing directly from the loaded xylene, that will get you what you want.

Well since you have more source, now I strongly advise you to either keep it as is or try to take out residual nonpolar solvent by redissolving it in whatever polar you would like and redry it. At least it will make it better for consumption. The xylene smell and taste is a total turn off. Also, keep it airtight and in a freezer, room temperature is not good.

In my opinion, whatever else is in there that is not DMT is part of the "full" spectrum. I think you will cherish its existence in the future, after you run through the different ways it manifests itself for you.

You do have all the ingredients to make a new batch by FASAing directly from the loaded xylene, that will get you what you want.
and how can i gwt rid of oils?

If you are talking vaping-smoking freebase: A bong with a contraption to hold the spice. I have two distinct contraptions. One has a silica wick wrapped around kanthal wire, the spice goes into the wick which goes into the glass bowl then it's fired using a lighter, works OK. The other contraption uses 2 ceramic discs from Elev8, one on top of the other, spice goes into the one in the bottom and heat goes into the one on top and flows into the bottom disc, it works flawlessly. It resembles the vaporgenie GVG which is well documented here. You need to take some time to check projects in the nexus and get some inspiration, then visit a Headshop or e-vape shop to get materials for your project. A simple pipe won't cut it. I think a good rule of thumb for any contraption is: avoid direct flame over the spice.

It takes a few experiments to get a good improvised vaping device ready plus knowing how to use it.

Back