• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Culmination Of My Experiences

CelestialDragon

Esteemed member
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Messages
17
Merits
476
I'm posting this thread as a culmination of my DMT experiences so that not only I can go back and read about what experiences I have had but also so that I can (hopefully) talk to others about my experiences and maybe better understand them or gather knowledge to better explore the DMT realm as I am only in the beginning of exploring the DMT realm and there are many places for me to go. Feel free to post your own experiences here (especially new explorers like me) but please do not overtake this thread. I will pretty much be posting as soon after an experience as I can so that my memory doesn't fade. My first two posts are going to be repeats from my other thread
 
oh wow i just took one big hit and now im here i was not afraid i held it in and went straight through the hallway no hand no parents I did not need a guide. i think i am meeting someone they did not come through a door but rather out of me. did i meet me? or you? or god? i dont know but it was beautiful. i do not feel the need to take another dose for a while. maybe next time i wish to break the veil in a month or so. am i still in the realm? will i wake tomorrow to see this message on the board or will i need to rewrite this. i do not know and i do not care in this moment. i am awake

OK. now that I know I'm back I'm actually not even sure if I went all the way. Its kinda hard to tell when so much is happening, but the experience didn't feel like it lasted a long time. could be because I spent this trip with open eyes and I did not "pass out / fall asleep" like people describe when they smoke this. Basically I pretty much filled this spoon with the spice to measure how much to put into my pipe. like I said above one big hit and held it in for as long as I could (time quickly became a blur). Pretty much when I exhaled I was hallucinating intensely and had extremely intense and vivid fractals when I closed my eyes. I could have smoked more but didn't but that's because I didn't feel like I needed to? Someone else was there for a bit. They just popped up for a second then kinda spun away? idk. They fucked off to wherever. I don't distinctly remember much else of the visuals but I was just sitting on the floor chillin and observing and then I got up and wrote the bit above this. OH WAIT! My timer for the mushrooms I have been drying went off at the end of the trip. I know it had 7mins left. So my trip (if I'm right) should have been about 6-7mins.
 

Attachments

  • 112033-358275207f18b73cc83c93428e16d274.jpg
    112033-358275207f18b73cc83c93428e16d274.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 3
I went for another experience today as I felt like the realm was asking for me to visit again. DMT and things akin to its realm have been showing up in my life the past few days but I was not ready for the past two days. Today I was ready. The experience was beautiful once again. I think I met the jester this time or at least there was a really happy fellow who loved dancing. I did keep my eyes closed this time as I was less afraid than before, still afraid but that is ok. This time I felt like I was welcome to explore as pathways were shown to me that led to different places. I chose to stay seated though. I did ask one question too much of DMT this time as my body was not feeling good. I asked for that feeling to leave and it didn't. As I was leaving and returning to myself I thanked the experience and apologized and as the last breath of the experience I heard a voice say "you're welcome". Once again I am good for now and will await signs and feelings to re-appear in my life before I partake again. OH! I also brought my dragon stuffed animal friend and I thanked him for he helped me be more comfortable as I was entering the realm. I did manage to take and hold in Three hits this time though the experience was just as fruitful as when I was able to do one big hit. I was not capable of doing one big hit this time and I think that was my test. I was allowed to do it in one big hit last time but this time the realm told me it wasn't going to give me that grace again and that I HAD to face taking all three hits and I realized it after the first hit. I hope the next time I visit that I am brave enough to go for a walk and explore. THANK YOU everybody who helped me with information on the extraction.
 
Thats cool, thanks for creating an experience log, i enjoy reading those. I suggest investing in a good mg scale though instead of weighing it up with a spoon so you know how many mg's your taking
 
Back
Top Bottom