• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Cybs 'MAX ION' tek

Migrated topic.
Vegeta28 said:
I have a large volumen of acidic water(ph 2.7 ascorbic acid and citric acid) there is soak the mimosa for al last 2 weeks and freeze 5 or 6 times( i dont have the time to do it) I am thinking in filter the most gross with a bubblebags then squeez in the hidraulic press the biomass(i have a chees pressfilter). If i do another extraction after press the biomass will be a lost of time? And my idea is boiling the acidic water to reduce before the base step, for a more easy volume to work, or will be better reduce under pressure in the rotovap at low temp?

Here in Brazil the medicines mans in the jungle make a "Ayahuasca Honey" that in a kind of ceromoni (feitio) boils 3 days the vine and reduce. Is extremly potent.. my doubt is if i boil the acidic water i was loss dmt?

Thanks

Another water extraction should not be a waste of time. Boiling down the water should not reduce dmt.

However, for the TEK in this thread, you do not need to separate the bark from the water. You base it all together and suck the solvent from the top later. If you separate the acidic water from the bark you are doing a different procedure.

I would recommend simply sticking to this TEK and not separate the water and bark.

Thanks man, but really i think need to do it, i know is a diferent procces, but i have a lot of gallons and kgs of bark , and i dont want to work with big volumes of solvent , i will make the extraction with ethyl acetate evap the solvent in roto and use it again, evap and again ,again ...until the solvent dont pull any more. I think the ethyl acetate makes a more "full spectrum". And if i want purify dmt rex in heptane
I will update the journey. Maybe i will make other tread for not step this.

Thanks and love

Vegeta28 said:
Thanks man, but really i think need to do it, i know is a diferent procces, but i have a lot of gallons and kgs of bark , and i dont want to work with big volumes of solvent , i will make the extraction with ethyl acetate evap the solvent in roto and use it again, evap and again ,again ...until the solvent dont pull any more. I think the ethyl acetate makes a more "full spectrum". And if i want purify dmt rex in heptane
I will update the journey. Maybe i will make other tread for not step this.

Thanks and love

Ah, OK. Instead of evaporating the ethyl acetate you can rest it in the fridge, decant, and salt it with citric acid. Let clouds settle and decant to leave behind gooey product that looks like honey. Then wash solveny it with sodium carbonate water (10%). Pull with the washed solvent and salt again until no more dmt citrate clouds and precipitates. You should be left with a relatively pure dmt citrate "honey" very easy to do a mini A/B to free base, etc.

Ime, you get less yield. I use distilled.

One love

Note, tap water is slightly different all over. My experience with tap water where I live may be different than someone else living elsewhere.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but guess that it could be various amounts of minerals and additives in my local tap water.

One love
Yes, there are varying degrees, and types, of water hardness. This relates to the amount of dissolved calcium and magnesium salts in the water. Whether, and how much of, the hardness is temporary or permanent depends largely on the proportions of bicarbonate and sulfate. Calcium and magnesium form insoluble carbonates, either by reaction with added soluble carbonate, or from thermal decomposition of the bicarbonates (which is what leads to scale in kettles and other water-heating devices). Adding a hydroxide will also precipitate carbonates from bicarbonates, as well as precipitating magnesium hydroxide from any soluble magnesium salts, and some calcium hydroxide - which is only slightly soluble.

To wit, water hardness can interfere with extractions by using up base and introducing unwanted particulates (chalk/dolomite particles).

Back
Top Bottom