• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Cybs 'MAX ION' tek

Migrated topic.

cyb

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Attention!

Please click the following link to go to another post with a working download for the attached pdf:

Cybs 'MAX ION' tek - STB - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

cyb said:
Introducing the new 'MAX ION' tek

I have put together a new tek including new techniques that have come to light.

This tek is presented assuming that you already have a working
knowledge of extracting, safety etc. and have the necessary equipment.

Ingredients included are designed to create maximum ionic strength in the
solution and so aid greater yield by forcing the entire product out of the
plant material.

You can refer to Cybs Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek for pictures.

The tek is a 'revision' and presented in pdf form below

Patience is the key with this tek...it's not quick.

Please note that not all barks contain the same percentages of actives...End Results Will Vary!!

Enjoy​

Attachments

• Max Ion Front Page.jpg
    Max Ion Front Page.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • Max Ion Tek.pdf
    944.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Very nice, thank you for your work
:thumb_up:

P.S.: Have you considered inserting pictures in the document? (You know there are people, like me, who prefer to "see" how to do things...)

Michal_R said:
P.S.: Have you considered inserting pictures in the document? (You know there are people, like me, who prefer to "see" how to do things...)
That's why I refer to my previous tek for pictures...and state that this is for experienced extractors...:thumb_up:

About this new presentation, very neat document :love:

Just some remarks about the saline phase:
1)
Salinate (adding salt)
3. Add apprx1 litre of saturated Salt solution (using HOT filtered water) to the acid soak. {more if the initial bark material is greater than 100g}
Using appx.70-80g of NaCl (Salt)
Perhaps better to remove the word "saturated"? Because 1 liter of real saturated salt solution would hold like 360 gr salt. I remember you mentioning that if one takes too much salt like 3 or 4 x advertised, it would screw up things.

2)
Using appx.70-80g of NaCl (Salt), first dissolved in minimal hot filtered water (approx 100ml)
Would 70-80 gr dissolve in 100 ml boiling water?
According to this, 100 ml boiling water would max hold like 41-42 gr of salt.:
solubility.jpg

So if you would make that 200 ml instead of 100 ml in the text, it would dissolve completely, I guess.

I hope not to sound annoying, or wrong :?

Ya just keep going from strength to strength Cyb.. I have been messing with salt and magnesium sulphate this week after reading some of your recent comments/posts.. Just waiting on some heptane for a nice re-x (taking all this much more serious now in large part thanks to info found here that more and more it seems, bears your moniker).

As such, many MANY thanks for this revision :thumb_up:

Well, I read it 100% of the way through. I think I may try this instead of your old one! :)

Glad we have you guys.

Might as well start freezing :thumb_up:

Just working my way through this. Using 50g of mimosa and Heptane i have 705mg of slightly off white immediately usable fluffy product. This is just from my first two pulls of 50ml of heptane each pull. I have not evaped the heptane this is just what has crashed out in the freezer.

I have another three pulls in the freezer and i will be evaping all the pulls hopefully this weekend when the weather is good.

Thanks for the tek cyb, i dont know what the final yield will be, however 705mg of dried usable product from 2 pulls is OK with me:grin:

I will be doing this tek again after this trial and i will post pics.

Thanks so much for this!
Cyb, you are wonderful! Your work is much appreciated.
I enjoy this tek! It is so informative, innovative, and I'm eager to experiment with it!
Thanks again, Cyb

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    691.8 KB · Views: 3
He this is a great piece of info. Finally some solid background info on our extractions.
I do have a question.

Is there any reason this would not work with xylene as a pulling solvent and then salt it with fasi or fasa.

thanks

expandaneum said:
Is there any reason this would not work with xylene as a pulling solvent and then salt it with fasi or fasa.
I can't really say as I've never used xylene...but why bother with all the back salting if the product can be pulled with naphtha or heptane...just saves a few steps... :)

Reporting back with a yield of 1% ! First very successful extraction for me also! I am VERY pleased.

Thank you Sir Cyb:thumb_up:

DeDao said:
Reporting back with a yield of 1% ! First very successful extraction for me also! I am VERY pleased.

Thanks so much for reporting. I have been following this thread.

LRx said:
DeDao said:

Thanks so much for reporting. I have been following this thread.

Sure, take note that ACRB was used. Not MHRB.

Back
Top Bottom