• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Do I have DMT?

Migrated topic.
Welcome to the DMT extractors guild Chaz. Membership card is on the way. Dues are you have to teach someone else to do it. :) Don't worry about the yellow. Just look at the photo at Erowid's DMT vault. I sent them a photo of good clear crystals - they didn't seem amused. Anyway, it's just stray plant gunk that comes out sometimes. Easily cleaned out with a recrystalization. Or you can just smoke it as is. Good work.

thanks alot, i'm still a bit paranoid about smoking it but I'll bite the bullet. by the way can any one guess how many mg I got there? I know i don't have a coin in the picture to show size but any ideas?

Chazz, To answer your first question, naphta does not dissolve plastic. Your powder seems a bit yellow. Using the lazy tek (Noman's tek) SWINM get some almost-white fluffy crystals from the first pull of naphta. Further pulls were yellowish tough, looking like your photo.

Hey hows it all goin (ya im a noo membah lol) That picture sure looks like DMT to me, of course to answer your question, ya u do have DMT cause everyone has it in their brains..... Ive read recently that u can increase you own natural DMT production in the body by taking Trypthaphan with an MAOI... anyonw know anything bout that?

[quote:41d32d7674="Noman"]Just look at the photo at Erowid's DMT vault. I sent them a photo of good clear crystals - they didn't seem amused.[/quote:41d32d7674] They can take a while to post them, my friend submitted a picture of a vile of 3mg of DOC (2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine) suspended in solution & it didn't get posted until 6 or so months later.It's a cool pic though made the main page 8)

Back
Top Bottom