• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

TEK Ethyl acetate approach [CIELO]

This topic contain a TEK
Migrated topic.
Just to reiterate. You can get crystals very fast jingamin, it should cloud straight away when you add it. Crystals can form very quick depending on citric acid rations mg/ml and if you stir, shake etc. But that looks like you got mescaline citrate. Depending on conditions your crystals may form all sorts of different shapes and size.

It can form very quickly when stirring and cold. It depends, there are a lot of other variables - some people on reddit say they can get xtals within seconds. Did you see clouds before the particles?

3 day wait is without stirring. Make sure you read the TEK and understand it.

I think they could be mescaline citrate, yes.

I'm sorry but I don't think this is mescaline.
I rinsed it with a little ethyl acetate. Then I dried it. This looks more like lime than anything else. I tasted it and ;
It tasted like calcium oxide , and so did its appearance.

Attachments

• IMG_20240726_171100.jpg
    IMG_20240726_171100.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240726_171112.jpg
    IMG_20240726_171112.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20240726_171209.jpg
    IMG_20240726_171209.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240726_171231.jpg
    IMG_20240726_171231.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240726_172122.jpg
    IMG_20240726_172122.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240726_172128.jpg
    IMG_20240726_172128.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240727_130352.jpg
    IMG_20240727_130352.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240727_130408.jpg
    IMG_20240727_130408.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240727_130446.jpg
    IMG_20240727_130446.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Calcium hydroxide isn't soluble in EA so it would not have been carried over from your pulls especially after a fridge rest. If it clouded upon adding the citric acid then it definitely should be mescaline citrate.

Calcium hydroxide isn't soluble in EA so it would not have been carried over from your pulls especially after a fridge rest. If it clouded upon adding the citric acid then it definitely should be mescaline citrate.
After your answer I tasted another small piece. First I definitely tasted citric acid, then a very slight bitter taste. This bitterness could definitely be mescaline. This is promising. I will definitely try this. I hope I succeeded.

I Agree with _Tripp_, that looks like clean mescaline citrate. I can't imagine how it could be anything else if I understand how you got here.

What is your yield? Most times it is between 1 to 2.5%, and almost never outside 0.3 to 8%.

I Agree with _Tripp_, that looks like clean mescaline citrate. I can't imagine how it could be anything else if I understand how you got here.

What is your yield? Most times it is between 1 to 2.5%, and almost never outside 0.3 to 8%.
I'm sorry. Mescaline sitrat; It's been 1.5 hours since I used it. Nothing happened except stretching. It had no effect. I had left it in the fridge for 3 days so that the white powder could settle to the bottom. I wonder if the mescaline could have been accidentally thrown in this way. By the way, cactus has an effect. I gave the same product to my friend in cactus powder form yesterday. It had an effect of 6-7 hours.
So cactus powder is definitely active.
😔

Last edited:
H
I'm sorry. Mescaline sitrat; It's been 1.5 hours since I used it. Nothing happened except stretching. It had no effect. I had left it in the fridge for 3 days so that the white powder could settle to the bottom. I wonder if the mescaline could have been accidentally thrown in this way. By the way, cactus has an effect. I gave the same product to my friend in cactus powder form yesterday. It had an effect of 6-7 hours.
So cactus powder is definitely active.
😔
How much did you take? 500mg is a decent atarting dose. It can take 2 hours to kick in btw.

Contrary to your statements; After mixing the paste with ethyl acetate for 3 minutes, I let it rest for 1 minute. I did this 6 times. I also rested the refrigerator 3 times because white residue accumulated at the bottom each time. And I didn't press it on the french press. I won't be doing these again next time.

H

How much did you take? 500mg is a decent atarting dose. It can take 2 hours to kick in btw.

I did it again. This time I mixed it differently for 4 minutes and mixed it harder. I pressed it with a French press each time. And like last time the clouds flew, then I waited for another 3 days and the clouds continued to fly. I dried it. I used it all up. But still no effect. How is this possible when everything else was successful? I successfully converted 50 grams of cactus powder, which I was sure was active, into mescaline citrate. As a result, it does not work. What could be the reason for this?

Are you on any antidepressants? Did you wait for a week without taking other psychedelics?

You said the clouds continued to fly. Can you confirm the settled and you got 800mg pf xtals?
Yes I accept 0.80gr .
No, I don't use antidepressants. I used the same powder about 15 days ago. This powder was not mescaline citrate, it was the same cactus powder. And its effect lasted at least 5 hours.

This time clouds formed instantly and I separated the mescaline citrate. Then I added half a measure more citric acid and waited for 3 days. Especially on the first day, mescaline citrate formed again. And after 3 days, I separated that mescaline citrate and combined it with the previous one. I obtained 0.80 grams of mescaline citrate. I put it in a capsule and swallowed it with a glass of water.

Yes I accept 0.80gr .
No, I don't use antidepressants. I used the same powder about 15 days ago. This powder was not mescaline citrate, it was the same cactus powder. And its effect lasted at least 5 hours.

This time clouds formed instantly and I separated the mescaline citrate. Then I added half a measure more citric acid and waited for 3 days. Especially on the first day, mescaline citrate formed again. And after 3 days, I separated that mescaline citrate and combined it with the previous one. I obtained 0.80 grams of mescaline citrate. I put it in a capsule and swallowed it with a glass of water
I do not understand why that did not work for you. It should have.

I'm assuming the clouds formed and then product crased out from them which is what you took.

Did you take any psychedelics the day(s) before?

Back
Top Bottom