• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Fascinated by DMT - Wanted to Introduce Myself

StillAstonished

Esteemed member
Donator
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
6
Merits
148
Hello

I am M - from Minneapolis MN.

I have been very intriged by DMT ever since I first heard about it -- I believe the first time I ever heard abotu it was in a Living with the Dead book that I read in college (1999-2004). It was a book about the Grateful Dead.

In 2022 or so I decided to extract some, and my girlfriend and I decided to test it out. Wow did that change my life.

I am an inventor-type, so I came up with a few differnt ypes of contraptions / modificatoins to vaporize it with.

For a while it was a modified APX Volt with a tube on it. Over time, my most tried and trusted devices has ended up simply being an emesh device.


The compound itself is aboslutely fascinates me. I have had about 50 breakthrough experinces, and many small ones. Every time I go into an expereince I am completely terrified, but it seems to greet me with welcome arms. I always come out it completely baffled, astonished, and fiilled with a sense of wonderment over what seems like the most interesting thing in the world. I once heard McKenna say -- why is this not on the cover of ever newspaper on Earth? I hear ya man - I do not understnad why it not either.


Currently I have developed a custom emesh-style device that I wish to someday provide to people in the community. I realize we cannot promote anything on here, but hopefully it will make an impact to the community soon.

I am happy to be here -- seems like tons of interesting people in here.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom