• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First Date Kinda Nervous šŸ¤“šŸ«£

MrEntheogenic

Cubensis FreakShow
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
1
Merits
79
šŸ„ What’s up everyone — Mr. Entheogenic here!

New to the forum and excited to finally join the community. I’m currently about two weeks into my first project and have been having a blast learning as I go.

I’ll hopefully be posting some pictures soon and would love to hear everyone’s tips, tricks, experiences, and observations. I’m especially interested in learning from people who have been doing this for a while and seeing how everyone approaches things differently.

I’m also looking forward to building out a collection over time and connecting with other members. Eventually I’d love to trade legal specimens/prints where permitted so I can expand my collection without spending a fortune.

Happy to be here — looking forward to learning, sharing, and getting to know everyone. šŸ„šŸ§¬



P.S
Here’s Some Sneak Peaks šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļø


IMG_2164.jpegIMG_2161.jpeg
 
While not consistently growing at the moment, here's a thread with some of my projects. I hope you enjoy.


One love
 
Back
Top Bottom