• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First DMT pull and trip report

50mg is a very high dose for most trippers, from what I gatehr, especially if you take into account reverse tolerance which many feel after using psychedelics and breaking through.
My most crazy trips were all on 40mg+
Around 25 was the "golden ratio", to have an amazing intense trip, to remember it.
After 30 it was hit or miss, blackouts were more often than not.

50mg is a very high dose for most trippers, from what I gatehr, especially if you take into account reverse tolerance which many feel after using psychedelics and breaking through.
Around 25 was the "golden ratio", to have an amazing intense trip, to remember it.
Thank you for sharing your perspective but I was simply sharing from my experience as when I started out. 50 mgs was the amount I initially started using at the rate of 3 inhales for around 15 seconds each and from there i went from 25 to 50 mg and then after a while I just started eyeing it or not scaling the doses and just poured what felt right and it has been working for me as I got more comfortable with it.

I do remember the first time I broke through smoking 50 mg and it was a long trip and most memorable so naturally I would want that for others and I never felt any danger smoking Dmt at that rate. I never felt danger with Dmt at all. I think that the danger mostly comes from the extraction process and the purity of the substance.
This reverse tolerance however takes time and the user would then customize or adapt to such situations but it was OPs beginning phase so obviously there's still some time for the reverse tolerance to take into effect.
Beat regards

And what do you mean by "blackout?"
Like you don't remember anything at all?

Alright. I'm going to levy some corrections and then I encourage everyone to get a long.

@Franklin2100 50mg is the average dose you've seen. But that is not an average dose for vaped or smoalked DMT. Also, if you're not weighing your doses then you really can't guess.

In the pic below, both drams have 1g. The volume is vastly different for them being the same weight.

That said, @tomtom always weigh your doses.

If you want to do the sandwich method, then you will destroy some DMT in the process, so put a little more in for the dose you want, ie if you want a 25mg dose, put in about 30mg.

@tomtom I'd start out around 20mg, and level up as you see fit using the sandwich method. You still need to find your sensitivity with the molecule as well, so just don't start at 50mg unless you're ready to take that risk.

@Franklin2100 yes, its possible to simply black out due to too high of a dosage. You go through an experience and remember none of it and it can be quite jarring.

Now I didn't read all the nonsense here, but most of you are aware of how I operate, so when I say "knock it off" most of you know what I mean.

That said, knock it off, and get along.

One love

The Pull:

Hey guys I did a DMT pull using "Cyb's Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek" I used 50 grams of acacia acuminata, I followed the recipe as accurately as I could without the final extra mile step, I left in the freezer for 12 hours and then I took it out and drained the shellite as soon as I could into a jar, at first I saw a few yellow crystals, not much at all, maybe half a point at the most and I also seen a layer of what looked like white frost on the bottom of the oven dish and I was extremely disappointed, I tried to smoke some of the yellow crystals out of a glass and a straw and felt nothing, I got pissed off and went for a walk down the beach and left the oven baking dish under the fan, when I returned I found a razor and scraped the bottom layer off, the razor started getting what looked like honey or hash oil on it, instantly I was excited as this looked like enough to get me tripping,

The Trip:

I put some of the honey on the side of the glass and started to toke the smoke with a hungry jacks straw, I felt very strange and like I was in some primal garden, It felt very strange, then I proceeded to put more honey in the glass, and put on Devine moments of truth from shpongle, I smoked more, it felt very harsh on my lungs, I started tripping out staring at the shpongle mask, it's hard to describe how I felt, I sort of seen the shapes but it's just to hard to describe how I was feeling.

Anyway that's it, Is the smoke suppose to be harsh? how much do you have to smoke for a breakthrough?

Thanks guys
Kind regards
tomtom
When I first made the stuff, I was vaping high doses regularly 50-80mg.
Looking back I was just so excited.
I really pushed my own boundaries.
However lots of blackouts, and lots of experiences telling me to dial it back and me remaining stubborn.
Over time I do it MUCH less and have found my sweet spot at about 42mg vaped slowly on a vapor stone.
To breakthrough it’s more about my mind set, willingness, breathing right lying still on my back with and eye mask until it coaxes me out of my body to a breakthrough.
I suspect I could breakthrough more regularly with 20mg of very pure crystal. Especially if I had dedicated my prior days to the event with actions to enforce my mind set.
No coffee, quit ciggys, exercise, meditation, practice breath work, don’t party all wildly, be kind and receptive, I could go on.

For whatever reason dosing can turn into some kind of competitive behavior. At least I have been that way. Taking more than necessary as if I had something to prove.
It’s been fun and interesting, but very unnecessary.

I took cid and shrooms one night and at the peak hit some deems. Instantaneously was greeted by entities who kind of made fun of me for trying so hard. They also said, “you could be having fun with your wife but your huddled under a blanket right now on gobs of psychedelics” 😅

My advice is DEFINITELY get a scale. Different batches of deems weigh different.
Ease in, there is no rush to this stuff.
High doses may be medically safe in most cases, but blacking out will serve no purpose.

And what do you mean by "blackout?"
Like you don't remember anything at all?
Yes, overshoots with dosage often resulted in no recollection of the trip.

I see that some new users tend to starting with larger doses, most commonly because either they don't have proper scale and aren't used to weight / dose substance so potent.
It takes time to learn (at least from my experience) to _vape_ and not burn it and to do good slow big tokes and hold them in. That's why someone just starting would probably need more to reach the same level as an experienced user.
Spice purity might be also under question.
Regarding doses - at least 15 different people (that I know of) had smoked the spice I've extracted, I used to love to initiate people into the hyperspace travels and gave away all of my stash when I stopped consuming spice myself.
I used the same guidelines for them as for myself, start with 5-10mg just to get the taste, work up your way to 20-25 and then up to their discretion, depending on the reaction.

I see that some new users tend to starting with larger doses, most commonly because either they don't have proper scale and aren't used to weight / dose substance so potent.
It takes time to learn (at least from my experience) to _vape_ and not burn it and to do good slow big tokes and hold them in. That's why someone just starting would probably need more to reach the same level as an experienced user.
Regarding doses - at least 15 different people (that I know of) had smoked the spice I've extracted, I used to love to initiate people into the hyperspace travels and gave away all of my stash when I stopped consuming spice myself.
I used the same guidelines for them as for myself, start with 5-10mg just to get the taste, work up your way to 20-25 and then up to their discretion, depending on the reaction.
The first time I tried mushrooms I started out with 7.5 grams so maybe im just too extreme with my approach to things.
I've been smoking 50 Miligrams for sure in my initial 10 breakthroughs with Dmt and I suppose that I just considered it to be normal but after that I just started eyeing it since I feel safe and comfortable with that dose but recently I can't be sure if that's the does that I've been inhaling to breakthrough since I havent been scaling it.
Next time I smoke DMT I will definitely scale it with 25mg and see if I breakthrough.
Plus, that'll save me time and money so next time I smoke it I'll add to this thread and share my experience and thoughts.

P.s Till then stay weary of synthetic chemicals that cause cancer, autism,and etc so that you may live long enough to see my update and hopefully Ai isn't used to better censor the Internet and bring out disinformation so that I can be able to freely express myself. :p
Cheers

Last edited:

Also , I've never experienced a blackout so that's new to me.
Maybe also the inhalation technique has something to do with that ?
I usually inhale 3 times and hold my breath for 10 to 15 seconds between inhales so I don't know if that also plays a part in it

Last edited:
There was nothing to learn as nothing was taught and nothing was corrected. It was simply your ego echoing through the internet as you seem to take it to heart as nothing of what I mentioned was dangerous but you seem to want it to seem like so since for you 20 Mg is a breakthrough dose but OP is ,again, not Moat People. You provided no source for your data and these " Most People" you don't even know and you're just stalking me since the information I provided is backed by multiple sources but I hope that in the future you learn from your errors of petty retaliation tactics and learn to let things go in order to have more productive dialogues.
Just to throw in my opinion on the matter, and this is only through my experience not taking into account information on the net.

Smoked via a bong on top of cannabis.
0.028g of Obtusifolia crystal was a breakthrough 95% of the time.
If someone even entertained the idea of smoking 0.05g I would have laughed at them.

Each to their own but 😁

Just to throw in my opinion on the matter, and this is only through my experience not taking into account information on the net.

If someone even entertained the idea of smoking 0.05g I would have laughed at them.

Each to their own but 😁
Well my first 10 breakthroughs were through a glass pipe and using a mini torch lighter with NN Dmt and the breakthroughs have been long , very immersive, and memorable .
Also I always seem to get scary breakthroughs whenever I'm high on marijuana and then smoking Dmt so that's something that i would also laugh at since it gets pretty intense with such combinations, lol.
Stay safe out there
It can be pretty dangerous when mixing drugs with Dmt from what I've come across on other forums and through my expreience mixing marijuana and Dmt .
I just stick with Blue Lotus to play it safe.

Last edited:

Each to their own but 😁
When you breakthrough do you ever see yourself moving from a 3rd peraon perspective while in the .....I guess Dmt realm ?
Also have you ever smoked Dmt and not "broke through" yet experienced thing's that are beyond just visuals?
For example in one occasion I experienced no visuals but I felt like a god in the most extreme and beyond my comprehension while still beinf aware of your surroundings and being able to move around.
Onanother occasion I saw my owm body transform while beingaware of my surroundings and being aboe to move around.

There was nothing to learn as nothing was taught and nothing was corrected. It was simply your ego echoing through the internet as you seem to take it to heart as nothing of what I mentioned was dangerous but you seem to want it to seem like so since for you 20 Mg is a breakthrough dose but OP is ,again, not Moat People. You provided no source for your data and these " Most People" you don't even know and you're just stalking me since the information I provided is backed by multiple sources but I hope that in the future you learn from your errors of petty retaliation tactics and learn to let things go in order to have more productive dialogues.

Each to their own but 😁
Well my first 10 breakthroughs were through a glass pipe and using a mini torch lighter with NN Dmt and the breakthroughs have been long , very immersive, and memorable .
Also I always seem to get scary breakthroughs whenever I'm high on marijuana and then smoking Dmt so that's something that i would also laugh at since it gets pretty intense with such combinations, lol.
Stay safe out there
It can be pretty dangerous when mixing drugs with Dmt from what I've come across on other forums and through my expreience mixing marijuana and Dmt .
I just stick with Blue Lotus to play it safe.
Yeah like I said each to their own 😎

I've been smoking the herb for 18+ years so it's not like it's being added as an enhancement or anything to the effect, it's just the go to for smoking medium. Cannabis has always been the norm around these parts for smoking the nn-DMT I haven't heard of anything bad yet. Not to say it wouldn't/doesn't have an adverse affect on some people and I wouldn't of course recommend it unless your well versed in bongonian 😁

I will say however since learning about the changa from Bowral I'm keen to give these other herbs a go 🤘

Each to their own but 😁

I've been smoking the herb for 18+ years so it's not like it's being added as an enhancement or anything to the effect, it's just the go to for smoking medium. Cannabis has always been the norm around these parts for smoking the nn-DMT I haven't heard of anything bad yet. Not to say it wouldn't/doesn't have an adverse affect on some people and I wouldn't of course recommend it unless your well versed in bongonian 😁

I will say however since learning about the changa from Bowral I'm keen to give these other herbs a go 🤘
Definitely try the Changa!!!
It's the best way to smoke it in my opinion.

Each to their own but 😁

And yea , 28 mgs makes more sense to me but i nver tried such a dose consciously on a scale so i wouldn't be able to reallyshare my 2 cents on the matter and I cant speak for most people since I haven't even tried such a dose myself but I will soon. It's always better to share from ones own experience in my opinion and not just go by "most people." At least that's how I feel.
All i can share is my own journey of always weighing 50 mgs as that's my go to but again i will soon try 25 mgs on a scale to try it out and see if there are any differences to the intensity of the trip.

When you breakthrough do you ever see yourself moving from a 3rd peraon perspective while in the .....I guess Dmt realm ?
Also have you ever smoked Dmt and not "broke through" yet experienced thing's that are beyond just visuals?
For example in one occasion I experienced no visuals but I felt like a god in the most extreme and beyond my comprehension while still beinf aware of your surroundings and being able to move around.
Onanother occasion I saw my owm body transform while beingaware of my surroundings and being aboe to move around.
Never seen myself in the realm. Outside yes, inside no

And yea , 28 mgs makes more sense to me but i nver tried such a dose consciously on a scale so i wouldn't be able to reallyshare my 2 cents on the matter and I cant speak for most people since I haven't even tried such a dose myself but I will soon. It's always better to share from ones own experience in my opinion and not just go by "most people." At least that's how I feel.
All i can share is my own journey of always weighing 50 mgs as that's my go to but again i will soon try 25 mgs on a scale to try it out and see if there are any differences to the intensity of the trip.
I'm talking completely in own experience but again 50 mg of clean spice imo is just too much. Surely there's some losses in the burn or something going on there if your not catching a ticket to the next dimension every time.
Even .028 on top of a bong looks like a scary amount, like is this right kinda scary haha
Well, if you see other beings and if they look at you then they must certainly be looking at something...
Totally agree. They are looking at something 😎

Back
Top Bottom