• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First DMT pull and trip report

I've had a close friend go too deep on their first time, come to me with a lot of deep wtf that's taken a while to integrate from, too much too soon. After some time I encouraged them to try very small doses around 5-10mg and it helped them find their feet again, as well as integrate the experience they had. Afterward they said they wished they did that in the first place.

All this to say +1 for minimal effective dose assuming perfect administration and desired depth first time up.
P.s : This forum is so confusing.
Varallo, the first one to exaggerate about how dangerous smoking 50mgs is also dropped a study on how micro dosing can be dangerous.
Are y'all just trying to seem smart for the sake of being seen as smart or is this really about harm reduction??
Isn't this a forum about Dmt ?
Why add Lsd to the mix in this forum when it's a synthetic drug ....nothing compared to Dmt. I would consider injesting Lsd at any dose as dangerous. I stay away from those Dangerous drugs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806-032818.png
    Screenshot_20240806-032818.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@Varallo never said that smoking 50mg is dangerous . You are putting words in their mouth. They were making the same point that others have made - that recommending a 50mg dose to less experienced people is reckless and could result in a terrifying experience.

Do you have any proof of LSD being dangerous? Its one of the least toxic psychoactive drugs on the planet and synergizes really well with DMT.

Just about any psychedelic can be dangerous if used irresponsibly.. and using 50mg isn't necessarily irresponsible but probably best not to recommend it to people as a 'normal dose'. I think that's the overarching point a few of us are making here. You seem to think everyone wants to bicker with you and disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Most of us are nice people and just want people to have the best shot at enjoying DMT - because we believe it might help make the world a better place.

If you post at the forums here, expect people to read what you say and throw in their opinion. They won't always agree and that's fine. But if you can't engage in a balanced conversation with people who don't agree with you then I'm not sure what your looking to get out of the forum? It doesn't exist solely to house your musings and have everyone agree with you.

It’s all about psycadelics and dmt specifically, but also about harm reduction, that means the positive and negative aspects of use are something worth of discussion. It does not have much to do with the ego or being smart but with empathy for others and making sure that others are making informed decisions.
I feel you really have difficulty understanding allot that has been said to you and that you keep ignoring some wel meant feedback. My advice would be to broaden your perspective a bit and lose the self importance, it wil help in life and wil open doors to understanding and growth.

Take care

@Varallo never said that smoking 50mg is dangerous . You are putting words in their mouth. They were making the same point that others have made - that recommending a 50mg dose to less experienced people is reckless and could result in a terrifying experience.

Do you have any proof of LSD being dangerous? Its one of the least toxic psychoactive drugs on the planet and synergizes really well with DMT.

Just about any psychedelic can be dangerous if used irresponsibly.. and using 50mg isn't necessarily irresponsible but probably best not to recommend it to people as a 'normal dose'. I think that's the overarching point a few of us are making here. You seem to think everyone wants to bicker with you and disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Most of us are nice people and just want people to have the best shot at enjoying DMT - because we believe it might help make the world a better place.

If you post at the forums here, expect people to read what you say and throw in their opinion. They won't always agree and that's fine. But if you can't engage in a balanced conversation with people who don't agree with you then I'm not sure what your looking to get out of the forum? It doesn't exist solely to house your musings and have everyone agree with you.
Agreeing with me about what ?
I already said that I would try 25mgs and I did . I never stated to be believed or have the upper hand on the doses. I was just sharing from my experience and understanding but the language that y'all are using is confusing and unnecessary like " misleading" and "dangerous" by Varallo and varallo literally tried to have me banned over a discussion that had nothing to do with Dmt and is now responding like if he were understanding and open to dialogue.
Y'all are kinda insane (x but whatever, doesn't really matter.

It’s all about psycadelics and dmt specifically, but also about harm reduction, that means the positive and negative aspects of use are something worth of discussion. It does not have much to do with the ego or being smart but with empathy for others and making sure that others are making informed decisions.
I feel you really have difficulty understanding allot that has been said to you and that you keep ignoring some wel meant feedback. My advice would be to broaden your perspective a bit and lose the self importance, it wil help in life and wil open doors to understanding and growth.

Take care
That's rich coming from you
I'm not the one that tried to get you banned over a discussion that had nothing to do with Dmt and then delete my Ai topic thread and then accuse 50mgs of a dangerous dose and saying that I didnt know what I was talking about. And then y'all talk about how I'm not open to feedback? Y'all are insane.
How old are you btw?
I could be talking to a little kid for what i know and in such case ,yea, I should show restraint with you and your way of going about life.

Look @Franklin2100 , I'm sorry that you feel that I am being attacking towards you. Looking back at my post I can see how my words may have been taken kind of harshly so for that I apologize. My intention was not to make you feel like crap. The thing that spins me out a bit though is that you say you were just stating your own experience .. then you go on and share sources in what seems like an attempt to back up your doses as normal. Maybe you can see why that came across differently to how your explaining it now.

Anyways, I too don't want to be someone that spends my time at the forums arguing with others, so I am sorry.

@Franklin2100

The topic made with a study against microdosing is regarding daily use of any psychedelic and I would argue that more than microdosing the effect would come from daily dosing no matter what the dose. It is much more nuanced than making a judgement based on the threads title.

50mg is *potentially* a dangerous dose psychologically. Everyone here is trying to affirm this, less for you and more for some unsuspecting person in the future who reads your endorsement and winds up traumatised.

@Franklin2100

The topic made with a study against microdosing is regarding daily use of any psychedelic and I would argue that more than microdosing the effect would come from daily dosing no matter what the dose. It is much more nuanced than making a judgement based on the threads title.

50mg is *potentially* a dangerous dose psychologically. Everyone here is trying to affirm this, less for you and more for some unsuspecting person in the future who reads your endorsement and winds up traumatised.
Lol, the fact that I mentioned Lsd alongside me posting a screenshot of that thread is evidence that I read it. Acacian, you asked what proof is there that Lsd is dangerous. Varallos' thread pretty much is about that.
Also, The Awakening, you're welcome. You recommended me a micro dose without telling me to not do it everyday which was irresponsible and dangerous.
You're welcome that I actually pay attention and put more concern towards knowledge and understanding than your basis of wanting to say that people could get traumatized from smoking 50mgs of DMT without proof. Could people get traumatized from mixing Lsd and Dmt or alcohol or marijuana,yes . I would easily concur on that but to smeoone that stays away from alcohol and synthetic drugs then I dont see that happening. Do you even understand trauma? Share me something that you've read about trauma or PTSD so that I may understand what you think about "trauma." We are much more resilient than you put it out to be when we respect and honor ourselves.

P.S , I smoked 30 mgs successfully and broke through and had a frightening trip 🤦 so it doesn't matter if you smoke 30 or 50 mgs. Once you break through there's no telling what the trip will be like. It was so frightening that I forgot all about the trip after coming off it. I've had frightening trips on 50mgs but I've never forgotten what the trip was about.
I'll repeat, It Doesn't Matter If You smoke 30 mgs or 50 mgs, no one can guarantee the outcome of the trip .

@Franklin2100, If you don't agree that 50mg is more intense than 30mg that's totally fine. Lots of people find a pretty significant jump in intensity between 30mg and 50mg though.. I know I do. And this is well documented on the forums. So while I appreciate that your experience has been different, there's a general trend of people finding 50mg doses more 'difficult'. This is the only reason I recommend 30mg to people who aren't experienced. Its not because there is anything wrong with 50mg.

This is going nowhere and you are now starting to attack members like @TheAwakening who are nothing but respectful towards members. So I am going to withdraw myself from this thread.

All the best

Suse@Franklin2100, If you don't agree that 50mg is more intense than 30mg that's totally fine. Lots of people find a pretty significant jump in intensity between 30mg and 50mg though.. I know I do. And this is well documented on the forums. So while I appreciate that your experience has been different, there's a general trend of people finding 50mg doses more 'difficult'. This is the only reason I recommend 30mg to people who aren't experienced. Its not because there is anything wrong with 50mg.

This is going nowhere and you are now starting to attack members like @TheAwakening who are nothing but respectful towards members. So I am going to withdraw myself from this thread.

All the time
Dude , chill out , no one is attacking anyone.

[

All the best
Plus , I do agree that 50mgs is a more intense trip than 25 or 30mgs ,so, I don't know why you're stuck on that but a frightening trip is a frightening trip . No matter the dosage.

@Franklin2100, If you don't agree that 50mg is more intense than 30mg that's totally fine. Lots of people find a pretty significant jump in intensity between 30mg and 50mg though.. I know I do. And this is well documented on the forums. So while I appreciate that your experience has been different, there's a general trend of people finding 50mg doses more 'difficult'. This is the only reason I recommend 30mg to people who aren't experienced. Its not because there is anything wrong with 50mg.

All the best
You can't guarantee a smooth trip no matter the dose ,but hey , I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom