TransistorBass Plants🌿eh, who knew! Donator Joined Nov 1, 2025 Messages 988 Merits 9,379 Sunday at 8:28 PM #561 ABe©eDarian said: Thank You Uncle Samuel & Cousin Sierra for the new Kitty Jungle Gym. Hopefully the Queen here will share with Dingus & The Babies (Chess & Marbles) etc. View attachment 112058 Click to expand... Looks like you are a buyer of Music gear, what ya got?
ABe©eDarian said: Thank You Uncle Samuel & Cousin Sierra for the new Kitty Jungle Gym. Hopefully the Queen here will share with Dingus & The Babies (Chess & Marbles) etc. View attachment 112058 Click to expand... Looks like you are a buyer of Music gear, what ya got?
ABe©eDarian ∞☆∵𓋹☯ॐ☮ღ∴★∞ Joined Oct 4, 2018 Messages 658 Merits 2,653 Yesterday at 1:59 AM #562 TransistorBass said: Looks like you are a buyer of Music gear, what ya got? Click to expand... Hehe. Would you believe me if I said I just spent a bunch of dollars for the stickers and Sweetwater candy?
TransistorBass said: Looks like you are a buyer of Music gear, what ya got? Click to expand... Hehe. Would you believe me if I said I just spent a bunch of dollars for the stickers and Sweetwater candy?
TransistorBass Plants🌿eh, who knew! Donator Joined Nov 1, 2025 Messages 988 Merits 9,379 Yesterday at 8:46 AM #563 haha. Not that I'm a sweetwater customer being in the UK, but I have a significant chunk of Modular Synthesizer gear.
haha. Not that I'm a sweetwater customer being in the UK, but I have a significant chunk of Modular Synthesizer gear.