• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Funny chat quotes

Migrated topic.
06:18:10 ‹universecannon› it'd be funny to get a glimpse at what people would be like without psychedelics ever being avaliable
06:18:29 ‹universecannon› like what would trav do as a super intelligent robot with no forum
06:18:40 ‹universecannon› and house could have fulfilled his childhood dream of driving in nascar lol

08:40:08 ‹۩› the eternal rule is find the dmt, smoke it, show people about it, and continue being awesome
08:40:16 ‹۩› and then being blown apart by a flying rock
08:42:10 ‹۩› ^__^

MooshyPeaches› A gorilla walks into a bar and order a banana martini. The bartender thinks this is a little peculiar and then becomes aware he is actually dreaming. He wakes up from his dream and begins to tell his wife about the ridiculous dream he had. His wife just ignores him, the man rolls over and begins to sob because he realizes his marriage is in shambles.

07:22:56 ‹dreamer042› I just popped into some kind of interdimensional party and had everythign I've ever known destroyed in a flurry of fast moving fractal technicolor but its no big deal :lol:

6:01:36 ‹xtenacious› i can shape the echoes in my mind
06:01:58 ‹xtenacious› will that helo when it crystalizes

04:01:07 ‹Orion› dance in silent void filled with everything, wear sunglasses gtfd and play weird music, say weird shit that to some people makes NO sense

‹InMotion› abe lincoln is in my eyelids again wtf is up with this guy
<InMotion› this time his jaw was opening and going "beep beep beep"

‹univrs› when i saw him on changa over a year ago it was during a turning point in my life
‹univrs› i saw him very clearly while in a changa trance staring at my door over a year ago lol
‹univrs› but i mean historically he marked a pretty big turning point. freedom and such for millions. so maybe its symbolic

‹univrs› lol, just embrace the guy, he was legit

Back
Top Bottom