tigerstrike92
Homo-divinorum
For my speech class, we are required to give 7 minute (roughly) speech on an even that happened before 1980, and explain why it is relevant to today's society. So naturally, I thought of psychedelics.
I want to give a speech on the discovery of LSD. Being as LSD is probably the drug that I am LEAST versed in, I need a little help. I have been googling to excess about it and have learned a whole bunch, catching myself up to present use.
With this wealth of information however, I am asking for help to narrow down what to use for my speech. We need to have between 2-4 main points. I have been struggling with my decision on what to use for some main points.
Here are some ideas I have so far:
Talking about MAPS and their LSD studies
Talking about "Bicycle Day"
Mentioning Steve Jobs somewhere, and maybe Hoffman's letter to him.
How LSD led to the developement of drugs like prozac and other serotonin regulators.
Any help with how to organize my speech would be greatly appreciated!
I want to give a speech on the discovery of LSD. Being as LSD is probably the drug that I am LEAST versed in, I need a little help. I have been googling to excess about it and have learned a whole bunch, catching myself up to present use.
With this wealth of information however, I am asking for help to narrow down what to use for my speech. We need to have between 2-4 main points. I have been struggling with my decision on what to use for some main points.
Here are some ideas I have so far:
Talking about MAPS and their LSD studies
Talking about "Bicycle Day"
Mentioning Steve Jobs somewhere, and maybe Hoffman's letter to him.
How LSD led to the developement of drugs like prozac and other serotonin regulators.
Any help with how to organize my speech would be greatly appreciated!

. Not very common around here.