• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

H.B. Woodrose write up

Migrated topic.

VisualDistortion

Rising Star
It 9:15. SWIM's injested 10 crushed woodrose seeds that had been soaking in white wine for about 50 hours. It tasted aweful. Worst wine i've ever had and I'm sure the seeds didn't help. Shortly after drinking he he got very cold.

*From here on out, the fictional character SWIM will be refered to in the first person*

Very quickly I have felt slight changes in perception. I have this coming up feeling on the sides of my head. I have Pink Floyd's "Animals" playing, and while very mellow and relaxing music it does lend a bit of tension to the mood. It will be an interesting day. I'll be back here later.

That is a very large dose for SWIM. 3 seeds is almost too much for SWIM to handle. I hope SWIY will be ok with such a large dose. But then SWIM's brother would do just fine with 10 seeds and would not even feel the effects from 3 seeds. Everyone is different.

It's been 1 hour and forty five minutes. Besides expanded sound and a little bit of color I have noticed no real changes to perception or thought pattern. There is a definate change, but very slight. As if I ate 1 gram of mushrooms. I felt a little nausea, but nothing really bad at all. I'll wait another 30 min and see what happens.

SWIM is still being referred to in the first person.

OK, so about the time I made my last post on this thread, I noticed I had a great mental high going. So instead of focusing on the fact that the visual and physical highs weren't there, I just hopped online and started feeding my brain with any interesting or challenging information I could find. I did this for about an hour.

At the end of the hour of feeding my brain I felt kinda queasy. I knew I was gonna purge. I felt it within five minutes of drinking that vile drink I had made. (Bought the cheapest wine made by man). But right then one of my friends called. I tried talking to him but I just couldn't. I was about to barf and he really wanted to talk. I ended up passing the phone off to my room mate. I fought the purge as hard as I could to. I don't know why I fight it because everything is alway better after I puke. I even tried a little bud my room mate had laying around. Didn't help. Then I purged, and I purged hard. But every time I puke it is short violent and to the point, so it wasn't that bad.

So about three hours after i had injested the drink I vomited. Immediately after I vomited I could feel that I was hitting another level. I was overcome by this feeling of overwhelming happiness and bliss. I layed on my couch under a blanket. I found in the darkness of the blanket was the best place for me as I could enjoy all of the wonderful colors I was now observing. Pink Floyd and primus both sounded brilliant, along with everything else I listened to. I heard sounds and notes in each song that I had never heard before. I had a huge smile plasterred across my face. This was the peak.

For the next three hours I plateaued. I had a huge smile, listened to great music, and let the beautiful colors dance and play before my very eyes. But then the LSA went to work on my soul. No train of thought, inner dailogue, or any thing of that sort happenned. But I just felt a huge weight lifted off of my body. I've been struggling alot for the last two months since I've been unemployed and I'm trying to support myself so I can go to college. And it was like all that stress was just lifted off of my body. It felt so great and did wonders for my overall attitude towards life.

After the plateau I had a pretty bad head ache. I also really felt the body load. It wasn't like gravity was holding me to the ground, it was like it was trying to suck me through the ground. I was also pretty tired so I kinda napped for a while as Led Zeppelin I played. When I woke up I saw some broken color and there was a bit of a surreal look to everything. The head ache had not gotten better so I took another yohimbe pill and two alieve and went to lay on my bed for a while and rest it off. Finally my head ache went away and I watched HellBoy which I found wildly entertaining because I was still in a mind set of wonderment and amazement. It took about three hours after the plateau for the trip to peter out.

Overall I felt it was a great experience. It really help me with alot of the stress i've been under. I had a smile on my face the whole time and was in a state of pure happiness and wonderment. I found I liked the darkness the most so I could really enjoy the psychedelic colors. Next time I'll just do a water extraction with some mint oil for about six hours. The wine really tasted nasty. I also severely under-estimated the vaso-constrictor properties of the drug. Good thing I don't use tobacco anymore or it could have been really uncomfortable. I also won't resist the purge.
:?

Well I hope anyone who read my write up enjoyed it. Ya'll be safe now and have a good night.

SWIM never ingests the seeds..he just chews them up and holds them in his mouth for about 20 minutes and then spits them out..usually you have to use more than if you eat them...so instead of eating 6...you use 9 and so on...throw some peppermint in there and you get a very nice experience...SWIM found that with the peppermint..it was more stimulating AND when he smoked DMT later in the evening..closer to the end of the trip...it was probably the easiest breakthrough he has ever had...

it was one of those breakthroughs that you arent really expecting..he took a small little hit..and it was SMALL..and he immediately felt the liftoff happening..and was kinda surprised..but once he broke through...it was so real..barely any psychedelic colors..(there were some) but he saw people that he cared about..and a house that he lived in...but it was soooo enjoyable..absolutely wonderful..it was quick as well..

but lsa+peppermint+dmt(at the end) was absolutely wonderful...SWIM has to try it again to see if it works the same..but he has a feeling it will

If you don't have peppermint oil, peppermint tea also works. You dissolve the ground seeds in the hot tea and let it steep for a while, and then strain out the seeds and drink the tea.

Lots of people believe this process turns LSA into LSH. LSA being a sedative and LSH being a stimulant like LSD. Again, no hard evidence of this, but it works from SWIM regardless of what is actually happening, it does get rid of the sedative effects, and does make the trip more LSD-like.

Thanks aot guys. SWIM will definately use peppermint the next time. SWIM guesses he kinda wanted to get a feel for woodrose in its natural state before I did anything to it like extract it or convert it to LSH. It would definately be nice to get rid of the sedative effect. SWIM wil try what jorkest said, after he scrapes together some cash and does an extraction.

I know this headache-effect. I had it once, when i combined it with ayahuasca and it was terrible. LSA has more sedative effects and some mental effects but i don't see it as a true psychedelic like LSD. To me, when i'm on LSA, everything feels like in a dream. It best combines with cannabis, to my idea. If you prepare it properly you don't need to have much problems with the stomach and hash-cake seems to ease the stomach somewhat so this is an ideal combination. Still, the reason that HBWR and morningglory seeds are so popular is not because their effects are so spectacular, but more that it's all relatively mild. I cannot imagine that someone would realy totally freakout on LSA like is possible with LSD. It seems more something you can take along with other substances to me though, then something that's spectacular on itself.

polytrip said:
I know this headache-effect. I had it once, when i combined it with ayahuasca and it was terrible. LSA has more sedative effects and some mental effects but i don't see it as a true psychedelic like LSD. To me, when i'm on LSA, everything feels like in a dream. It best combines with cannabis, to my idea. If you prepare it properly you don't need to have much problems with the stomach and hash-cake seems to ease the stomach somewhat so this is an ideal combination. Still, the reason that HBWR and morningglory seeds are so popular is not because their effects are so spectacular, but more that it's all relatively mild. I cannot imagine that someone would realy totally freakout on LSA like is possible with LSD. It seems more something you can take along with other substances to me though, then something that's spectacular on itself.

Yeah, but if you combine it with mint oil, the effects of the seeds change dramatically. They lose their sedative effects and become much more psychedelic, very stimulating, and very LSD-like.

Well it all sounds very interesting. SWIM has plenty of seeds left, and this might help him get a feel for what acid would be like.

Swim finds this subject very interesting...
Swim has insulated HBWRS a few times with much better results then taking them orally.
snuffing the seeds gives none of the nausea. and one only has to snuff say 1 or two seeds of decent strong seeds.
Swims only real issue with them is that they are VERY STRONG done this way and VERY sedative... the entire experience is like a dream... when it wares off swim goes to bed and can hardly remember anything... cant really seem to interact with the visions or anything... or even hold some intention...

SO... heres the dig...
If you have not snuffed HBWRS and your skeptical i recomend trying this... I know a hand full of people who have and the effects are powerfull...
NOW the thing is If one could get the snuff to be transferred to LSH and more stimulating and less sedative you would have a method of ingesting and a tek that was incredible.

has any one ever snuffed methol tobacco? does menthol have the came chemical in it? could you just leave the stuff in sherry then evaporate it?
making a LSH HBWRS snuff would be incredible...

Nanaki said:
Is the effect of HBWR+peppermint as long lasting as LSD, but just like 1/10th as intense?

It peaks after 4 hours and lasts about 6 hours with some residual vasoconstriction and bronchial constriction effects that last about 24 hours. The bronchial constriction becomes noticeable mostly after the peak and is caused by the LSH. Normal HBWR seeds do not cause much bronchial constriction until the LSA is converted to LSH because LSA doesn’t cause bronchial constriction.

LLB said:
Swim finds this subject very interesting...
Swim has insulated HBWRS a few times with much better results then taking them orally.
snuffing the seeds gives none of the nausea. and one only has to snuff say 1 or two seeds of decent strong seeds.
Swims only real issue with them is that they are VERY STRONG done this way and VERY sedative... the entire experience is like a dream... when it wares off swim goes to bed and can hardly remember anything... cant really seem to interact with the visions or anything... or even hold some intention...

SO... heres the dig...
If you have not snuffed HBWRS and your skeptical i recomend trying this... I know a hand full of people who have and the effects are powerfull...
NOW the thing is If one could get the snuff to be transferred to LSH and more stimulating and less sedative you would have a method of ingesting and a tek that was incredible.

has any one ever snuffed methol tobacco? does menthol have the came chemical in it? could you just leave the stuff in sherry then evaporate it?
making a LSH HBWRS snuff would be incredible...

If you dry LSH I believe it decomposes into LSA and acetaldehyde and the acetaldehyde quickly evaporates away. It’s supposedly only stable in solution. Making a concentrating nasal solution would probably work really well.

Back
Top Bottom