@Qoniaq turned me onto the idea of a handshake hit, One where you get the pre flight jitters out before going back in. Since then I have spent almost 90% of sessions in just the handshake phase, even when I decide to re-dose I just extend the handshake moment to work there a little longer. @Voidmatrix has always spoke about the work in this space but I had been blowing by it with my technique and intentions.
Do you or have you experienced a handshake method in your experience? ( please share )
If not I suggest it after my personal experience has been so much less anxious because I get a good handle on where I really am in that moment and if it is the right time for a fuller deeper experience.
I look forward to your responses.
Y
Handshake = One good hit where it is perceptual but not overwhelming your in the space and still retaining control.

Do you or have you experienced a handshake method in your experience? ( please share )
If not I suggest it after my personal experience has been so much less anxious because I get a good handle on where I really am in that moment and if it is the right time for a fuller deeper experience.
I look forward to your responses.
Y
Handshake = One good hit where it is perceptual but not overwhelming your in the space and still retaining control.