It has taken me several months, and many hours of research to get me to this point. Before several months ago I had no idea of DMT. It was only after an extremely strange and emotional occurrence did things begin to unfold and point me in this direction. Which I must say, I am very glad because otherwise I suspected a stroke or some form of psychosis.
It all started with a planned talking session with my girlfriend at the time. We were having issues communicating with one another and were on the verge of ending close to a decade long relationship. She contrived a plan to utilize mushrooms to break down barriers and allow open discussions. I was all for it, I have used that particular method for many years for my own mental wellbeing. The two rules that was put into place were very simple. 1st. Take nothing that is being said by the other as an attack. 2nd. Don't interrupt the other that is speaking, this was designed to allow pent up unresolved issues out, a purge if you will. Totally agreeable and as a gentleman and the more experienced with this particular method, I allowed her to go first.
She went on for quite some time and I followed the rules that we had set. I listened, intently soaking in everything she had to say. She cried sometimes and I would offer physical comfort, but I wouldn't interject verbally. Through it all I became more and more hopeful that we were indeed on the right path. With that I naturally let my guards down, which is an extremely difficult thing for me to do. But as I said, I was very hopeful. And at long last it came to be my turn.
So I began with the idea that I could finally get the one thing out that she would never in the past let me. Well, I got half a sentence out and she went directly on the defensive and interrupted. In that moment all guards snapped back into place with such force that to me it sounded like thunder. She realized immediately what she had done, but it was too late. She said that she actually felt my withdrawal as a physical force.
Of that I am not sure of, what I am sure of is that a glowing disc appeared with a silhouette of a being standing next to it. My first impression, after I collected myself somewhat, was that the silhouette was warding me away from the disc. That I had mentally made something happen that shouldn't have. My second thought was that I had perhaps had a stroke or some other form of mental breakdown. My girlfriend could not see this entity or the disc. It looked as though it was super imposed over reality, translucent but tangible. It stayed that way for three days.
There were symbols similar to hieroglyphics on the disc and a strong feeling that home was on the other side. Knowledge poured out of it. I had answers to questions that were so deep, like why are we here, what's next..... For three days I sat in my office at home and watched this figure and soaked up everything that I could.
During those three days my girlfriend had returned to work and was very upset that our session didn't 100% work. A male co-worker offered comfort in the form of a hug, and I knew the exact moment it happened. A vision of a male silhouette standing next to my girlfriend popped into my head at the exact moment. It absolutely blew my mind and hers for that matter. Kind of scary.
Anyway, after the three days, I was finally able to sleep for a couple of hours and when I woke the super imposed silhouette and disc were gone, the knowledge that had been freely flowing was fading.
And that began my research, first about the possibility of a stroke. But several key phrases remained with me. One was "The Veil" another was "The In-between". And those phrases led me to learn about DMT and its effects. And then after more research I began to wonder if the disc wasn't a disc, but perhaps a portal or gateway. And maybe the silhouette was not warding off, but extending an invitation as it was off to the side of the disc, not in front of.
So, I am wondering if this sort of thing happens. And should I perhaps take it as an invitation for a therapeutic DMT session. Or maybe I did perhaps in fact lose my mind. Whatever the case may be and whether or not I can find answers here, it definitely feels very good to get this out of my head. So at the very least I thank you for that.
It all started with a planned talking session with my girlfriend at the time. We were having issues communicating with one another and were on the verge of ending close to a decade long relationship. She contrived a plan to utilize mushrooms to break down barriers and allow open discussions. I was all for it, I have used that particular method for many years for my own mental wellbeing. The two rules that was put into place were very simple. 1st. Take nothing that is being said by the other as an attack. 2nd. Don't interrupt the other that is speaking, this was designed to allow pent up unresolved issues out, a purge if you will. Totally agreeable and as a gentleman and the more experienced with this particular method, I allowed her to go first.
She went on for quite some time and I followed the rules that we had set. I listened, intently soaking in everything she had to say. She cried sometimes and I would offer physical comfort, but I wouldn't interject verbally. Through it all I became more and more hopeful that we were indeed on the right path. With that I naturally let my guards down, which is an extremely difficult thing for me to do. But as I said, I was very hopeful. And at long last it came to be my turn.
So I began with the idea that I could finally get the one thing out that she would never in the past let me. Well, I got half a sentence out and she went directly on the defensive and interrupted. In that moment all guards snapped back into place with such force that to me it sounded like thunder. She realized immediately what she had done, but it was too late. She said that she actually felt my withdrawal as a physical force.
Of that I am not sure of, what I am sure of is that a glowing disc appeared with a silhouette of a being standing next to it. My first impression, after I collected myself somewhat, was that the silhouette was warding me away from the disc. That I had mentally made something happen that shouldn't have. My second thought was that I had perhaps had a stroke or some other form of mental breakdown. My girlfriend could not see this entity or the disc. It looked as though it was super imposed over reality, translucent but tangible. It stayed that way for three days.
There were symbols similar to hieroglyphics on the disc and a strong feeling that home was on the other side. Knowledge poured out of it. I had answers to questions that were so deep, like why are we here, what's next..... For three days I sat in my office at home and watched this figure and soaked up everything that I could.
During those three days my girlfriend had returned to work and was very upset that our session didn't 100% work. A male co-worker offered comfort in the form of a hug, and I knew the exact moment it happened. A vision of a male silhouette standing next to my girlfriend popped into my head at the exact moment. It absolutely blew my mind and hers for that matter. Kind of scary.
Anyway, after the three days, I was finally able to sleep for a couple of hours and when I woke the super imposed silhouette and disc were gone, the knowledge that had been freely flowing was fading.
And that began my research, first about the possibility of a stroke. But several key phrases remained with me. One was "The Veil" another was "The In-between". And those phrases led me to learn about DMT and its effects. And then after more research I began to wonder if the disc wasn't a disc, but perhaps a portal or gateway. And maybe the silhouette was not warding off, but extending an invitation as it was off to the side of the disc, not in front of.
So, I am wondering if this sort of thing happens. And should I perhaps take it as an invitation for a therapeutic DMT session. Or maybe I did perhaps in fact lose my mind. Whatever the case may be and whether or not I can find answers here, it definitely feels very good to get this out of my head. So at the very least I thank you for that.
Last edited by a moderator: