• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hey everyone

moorey99

Rising Star
Hey guys iam moorey99 a new user.

Just wandering if anyone else has seen the eye of horus and horus himself also a robed guy spinning on a chair inside a purple crystal pyramid??

nice to meet everyone :)
thanks
Moorey99

Hey @moorey99 , welcome to the Nexus <3

Archetypical/religious/ancient symbolism is indeed a common theme of the psychedelic experience. I would infer that you are experimenting with DMT; did you extract it yourself?

Tell us a bit about yourself; have you been experimenting with entheogens for a while, or are you new to the sphere? What brought you to the Nexus?

As you familiarize yourself with our community, please take the time to check out the Attitude page to get a thorough understanding of our community values and guidelines.

Safe travels,
Sv

Hey @moorey99 , welcome to the Nexus <3

Archetypical/religious/ancient symbolism is indeed a common theme of the psychedelic experience. I would infer that you are experimenting with DMT; did you extract it yourself?

Tell us a bit about yourself; have you been experimenting with entheogens for a while, or are you new to the sphere? What brought you to the Nexus?

As you familiarize yourself with our community, please take the time to check out the Attitude page to get a thorough understanding of our community values and guidelines.

Safe travels,
Sv
I love you

Back
Top Bottom