• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

In honor of Spring + the new moon (S.H.E.)

Is anyone on any other forums?

Just create a thread and link it to here.

I'm not really on any other forums so I'll leave that to you guys.

I think we should indeed incorporate the Wave into this one:
WAVE said:
Have all the people start at the same local time. Lets say 20:00 on Saturday evening. This way we will not launch at the same moment in time but it will be a wave of launches that is rolling over the earth as different timezones enter that 20:00 local time. So you just wait until YOUR local time reaches 20:00 and then take off to hyperspace.
Shall we make the local time 20:00 then?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I'm not sure what il be working that evening, but il be traveling with other members at 20:00, even though it won't be 20:00 where I am.

Not to be a party pooper, but if this she is for bringing in the spring... well have you not heard of the vernal equinox. Its on march 20th...
For the purpose of bringing in the spring, the end of the long cold winter. People will be at stone henge and various places around the world.

Surely? Why not on the equinox?

xtechre said:
Not to be a party pooper, but if this she is for bringing in the spring... well have you not heard of the vernal equinox. Its on march 20th...
For the purpose of bringing in the spring, the end of the long cold winter. People will be at stone henge and various places around the world.

Surely? Why not on the equinox?

Go for it. 3/13 was a date decided in the chat and so I posted this.

I'm glad to know this is happening. In swims early days of dmt exploration, his musings often entailed theories about mass synchronized dosings, and is thrilled to know he isn't alone in his craziness. Swim is DEFINITELY down for this. Not sure what time but to make sure he will probably just do it all day every hour or so. :p Probably will attend a Z-day event as well, so maybe a nice background dose of shrooms or maybe cactus is in order as well. see you all on the other side :)

Dimitrius said:
coalescentdivide said:
...Not sure what time but to make sure he will probably just do it all day every hour or so.

It's @ 8pm swiy's local time.

Go for the set time,
but I encourage everyone to go when they are most comfortable as well.

Back
Top Bottom