entheogenstudy
researcher
Dear Nexians,
I would like to recruit you to participate (and maybe beta test) the Psychedelics User Survey, which is a research project run from the Department of Sociology at the University of Bergen. The link to the survey is: https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=2VAVFK31J212
The survey is completely anonymous: it does not ask for any identifying information and does not store your IP address or any other Internet data. The survey provider, SurveyXact, has an agreement with the university that it will conform to the strict new GDPR privacy regulation that you have probably heard about. If you are still in doubt about your privacy, the survey has been tested to work with the Tor browser at the “standard” and “safer” levels, but not at the “safest” level, which disables forms. I see no reason why it should not work via a VPN. In order to participate, you must be at least 18 years old, have a good understanding of English, and have experience with one commonly used psychedelic.
I have previously interviewed people here at the Nexus about their experiences with psychedelics, and this has resulted in an article about microdosing (which you can read at https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1455072517753339), and one article about entheogenic spirituality (read at https://www.researchgate.net/public...tivated_Entheogen_Use_among_Modern_Westerners). Because I was impressed by the many good qualities of the Nexus population, I am pre-launching the Psychedelics User Survey exclusively on this site. What I hope is that some of you will take the time to complete the survey, and then tell me what you think about it in this thread. Is there something that confused or annoyed you? Did the given responses to some questions fail to describe your experience? Did you find a bug or spelling error? Would you like to suggest new questions for the survey?
In the survey, you will be asked about your usage pattern and motivations for use for one psychedelic, as well as for cannabis. You will also be asked to characterize your most meaningful psychedelic experience, a typical experience, and your worst experience (maybe a bad trip, or maybe just your least interesting trip). Finally, you are asked to judge the long-term consequences of your use of this psychedelic.
I hope you will give it a go, and also keep this thread alive with on-topic comments and suggestions.
The link to the survey is: https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=2VAVFK31J212
Thanks for your attention
I would like to recruit you to participate (and maybe beta test) the Psychedelics User Survey, which is a research project run from the Department of Sociology at the University of Bergen. The link to the survey is: https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=2VAVFK31J212
The survey is completely anonymous: it does not ask for any identifying information and does not store your IP address or any other Internet data. The survey provider, SurveyXact, has an agreement with the university that it will conform to the strict new GDPR privacy regulation that you have probably heard about. If you are still in doubt about your privacy, the survey has been tested to work with the Tor browser at the “standard” and “safer” levels, but not at the “safest” level, which disables forms. I see no reason why it should not work via a VPN. In order to participate, you must be at least 18 years old, have a good understanding of English, and have experience with one commonly used psychedelic.
I have previously interviewed people here at the Nexus about their experiences with psychedelics, and this has resulted in an article about microdosing (which you can read at https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1455072517753339), and one article about entheogenic spirituality (read at https://www.researchgate.net/public...tivated_Entheogen_Use_among_Modern_Westerners). Because I was impressed by the many good qualities of the Nexus population, I am pre-launching the Psychedelics User Survey exclusively on this site. What I hope is that some of you will take the time to complete the survey, and then tell me what you think about it in this thread. Is there something that confused or annoyed you? Did the given responses to some questions fail to describe your experience? Did you find a bug or spelling error? Would you like to suggest new questions for the survey?
In the survey, you will be asked about your usage pattern and motivations for use for one psychedelic, as well as for cannabis. You will also be asked to characterize your most meaningful psychedelic experience, a typical experience, and your worst experience (maybe a bad trip, or maybe just your least interesting trip). Finally, you are asked to judge the long-term consequences of your use of this psychedelic.
I hope you will give it a go, and also keep this thread alive with on-topic comments and suggestions.
The link to the survey is: https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=2VAVFK31J212
Thanks for your attention


