• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Is anyone familiar with Quareia?

Mask

Esteemed member
For those of you who are into Magic/Magick have you ever heard of this course? I know a few practitioners never got into it seriously myself , not that I completely dismiss it.
I've been thinking of following the course material from this group (Quareia). like I said I've never gotten deep into magic work myself, However I've always been into mysticism and have had a few experiences myself that makes me think that maybe I have innate abilities (or mental issues :ROFLMAO:)

let me clarify a little bit. I remember vividly having OBE experiences as a kid and being able to do it at will, I never went anywhere, cuz truth be told I didn't know what I was doing it was just a sensation, The feeling of hovering over my body and spinning oddly specific feeling. It wasn't until I was much older when I started reading about OBE experiences that I realized what was actually happening to me.
Fast forward a bit, I got really into lucid dreaming for a while and besides all the cool things you can do fly , have super powers etc. I would have profound experiences I've been chased by aliens, manipulated matter , fell through portals seen things that would trump the latest sci fi spectacle. If anyone is actually interested Ill make a thread detailing some of my lucid dreams. I bring this up because during that time period I was able to trigger an OBE once and unintentionally. Ill detail the experience: I fell asleep on the couch in my living room at the house I was living in at the time and when I "awoke" I was in the adjacent room which was the kitchen , I remember specifically feeling like I was in the fetal position and my body was unnaturally heavy, it was like I wasn't use to it I guess when looking back in hindsight. We use to have a clock on top of the fridge and I remember slowly raising my head and looking at it , and when I looked over to the adjacent room I saw my body sleeping on the couch. In that moment I guess cause of the shock I instantly jumped back into my body and woke up.
This was definitely a strange for me, but I cant deny that I experienced it.

Granted all these experiences happened years ago I barely even dream anymore, I feel like I lost my spiritual connection somewhere along the way. I still "believe" I guess in the "other" but whatever connection I had got lost. I guess I want to see if its really to late to tap back into it.

Its also hard too cause believe there's been a loss of true spiritual teaching in todays age. Its been muddied and lost.
I remember the early days of the internet when it was still weird, finding so much information about wand making , sigil magick , meditation etc , Now I feel its hard to find genuine spiritual teachers/ masters. I remember 2 guys specifically one was some millionaire guy who would speak a lot about sigils and magick but I cant remember his name , and than there's Johnny street Munk which was a youtuber back in the early days of youtube to this day I wish I would have saved his videos cause he was so insightful, I actually was able to talk to him a few times before he disappeared off the internet and deleted his youtube, People I felt who were truly genuine in their craft. Idk I say this but maybe that's my ego talking, and I recognize that. I had trust back in this community back in the day and trusted the opinions here, so I figured id get some feed back on the things I shared here.

Sorry that this came off a little ranty and incoherent I recognize I jumped through a few subjects here, just trying to paint a picture for where I am at.

Back
Top Bottom