• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Is it this manageable for you all?

Migrated topic.
Have any of you ever actually experienced 50g mimosa? I have. It was my first time, and yes maybe I was ignorant, but it was the most beautiful experience I've had (although maybe just because it was my first time).
Somehow my experience and yours are simply not squaring up for some reason.
I now have 300mg moclobemide pills so I think this should clear up any future confusion as to whether someone is getting enough MAOI in them. One of these should be more than enough for anyone, I'd imagine.

Just one great idea after another.... Harmaloids are RIMA's and relatively safe, while proper MAOI's are potentially quite dangerous. Please tread lightly and just consider that there's likely something you're doing wrong, since most on this board have probably been through what you're experiencing (even SWIM has, to an extent) and are dead certain there's an issue with the method of administration. There are any number of factors that could contribute to pharma misfires, and suspicions of psychological or otherwise physical tolerance are completely unsubstantiated.

Moclobemide is a rima and is very safe compared to older maois.
Btw if you look at erowid you will see that many people do 20 to 40g of mimosa, so that must be where I got my dosage idea from.
Having said that, I have recently discovered that I can blast off with 5g given sufficient maoi. But it seems that taking too much mimosa only causes increased vomiting.
From now on I will be using only pure dmt fumarate in order to cut vomiting down. And don't worry, I will stick with 70mg or so.
To those who say I am too foolish to be doing dmt, I respectfully ask you to consider waiting a bit before posting the first thing that comes to mind. You know I will continue doing it, so if you have nothing constructive to say...

Your attitude is out of control man! You ask for help but your so defensive when anyone gives there 2 cents.. even though its very clear you dont know what your doing..
Oh well the first time you do do it right just expect to get your ass handed to you so be ready for that lol..
Im not against you, In fact I hope you do succeed and learn whatever you are seeking, So no hard feelings i hope
whatever man good luck!
P.S (I advise you stick to natural maoi sources cappi syrian rue)

You say my attitude is out of control, but I am not the one telling people that they are bullshitting or too stupid to be here, etc. I honestly thought people here would be more open-minded.

I didn't say you were lying... I just implied that if you did know anything you wouldnt attemt to freebase 500mg spice or take a tea with 50 grams mimosa lol. come on man that is plain DUMB. And i didnt say anything about your level of intelligence, merely said if your not willing to listen to people and get it right, then stay away from DMT. Or not... I really don't care, and you don't have to listen to me so do what you will do!
You say you thought people would be more open minded, but your the one who asks questions and then gets so damn defensive when people answer them! Why not be open to there replies?

P.S. everyone here is open minded, and just because there is an argument, doesnt mean its personal dude, I never called you stupid, your just reading into it too much... all this is for informational porpouses so it is good for us to get alot of opinions on the table and discuss (or argue) about them, so some general consesus can be reached.

It would be helpful for you in the future to ask questions and then be open to the responses instead of defensive, and if you already got your thing down, good for you! then why ask questions if you already know it all? Im just saying...

If you read this entire thread you will see that I have been accused of bullshitting or being too stupid to do dmt or even bother with conversing here. I would say it is others who are being defensive. They for some reason cannot accept the reality I experience, and so they assume it does not exist. You asked why I am even posting this thread... Well I tried to explain in my first post that I simply wanted to know if my experience differed from that of others. I had no idea that such a battle would ensue.
I suggest that we stop this thread until someone has some new insights or can corroborate my experience. I think we have enough posts already about how impossible this is or how stupid it is.

never said it was impossible (perhaps just ill-advised) never said u were stupid. your pry a good guy, no reason to fite with you or dibelieve you sorry.
i agree let this thread chill til somethin positive can come from it.
peace!

Back
Top Bottom