• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I've obtained CAAPI extract... now what?

Migrated topic.

whereismyhigherself

Rising Star
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
4
Merits
42
Hello DMT-Nexus forum!

For a while now I've been reading posts and researching DMT and everything relating to it. So far I've been trying to procure a better overall knowledge on ethnobotanicals and hallucinogens. I've finally decided to participate on this forum instead of being a spectator. While I'am still a newbie with some shroom and salvia experiences, I want to do a spiritual cleansing with aya containing caapi vine and syrian rue seeds. I feel like I've accumulated lots of bad energies over the years and I need to just purge it out. I actually want to throw up with ayauasca and exorcise my demons or something of the sort!

Due to my living situation, It will be really difficult performing tecs and stuff discreetly. So in all honesty I want to know an easy tec to brew with my supplies into a tea of some sort. Also, I wanted to if I could just go ahead and smoke or vape my caapi extract and still get any results?
 
I am not the most knowledgeable on these subjects, but I can help a little.

You can vape or smoke your caapi extract, but it won't be an ayahuasca experience. Also, caapi and syrian rue are both MAOIs and I wouldn't recommend you take both of them at the same time. You need a dmt containing plant like psycotria viridis or the ever popular MHRB.
 
And again I just found out the whole model of these trips is to use a DMT plant with an added harmine or harmaline of some sort.
 
And again I just found out the whole model of these trips is to use a DMT plant with an added harmine or harmaline of some sort.
 
hi whereismyhigherself,

there is ayahuasca - where you use the whole plant materials to brew a tea
and there is pharma - where you use extracts.

If you are worried about doing things discretely you are probably better off doing an aya brew, because it doesn't involve extracting with chemicals and safety goggles etc.
If you already have both extracts however (dmt + harmalas) then pharma is of course easiest.

For aya I suggest you read up on it in the aya section on how to brew it. I think 3x3 hours of brewing caapi vine is standard, so it will take a while... Not sure at which point you add the admixture (the dmt containing plant). You will also want to check what dosage is a good place to start. Me not having any experience with aya, I can't give any advice other than start with what you would expect to be a low-medium dose.

Also ayahuasca can be taken without dmt and still be a healing experience. Even the caapi extract has some very nice effects on its own. In small doses it will make you overall more positive and function as an anti-depressant. On higher doses it will sedate you a bit and give you dreamy visions.

If you do choose pharma my advice would be to take the maoi and the dmt almost simultaneously. This has worked very well for in the past. I like to dissolve both in water, or the dmt-salts I will also dissolve in juice, but no the harmalas (it will make them taste more horrendous than you want to imagine). I use little shot glasses for this purpose, shoot the harmalas first, rinse the glass to get all of the left over stuff. Then shoot the dmt. Since this can take considerable courage to do (mostly because of the taste) it takes me 5-10 minutes to do it :P
Some people like to wait longer between maoi and dmt administration but in the traditional brews as I understand it they are mixed anyway. Also as far as I know MAOIs like harmalas start working extremely fast so there is no loss of potency when you take them together.

If you delay the dmt administaration you may end up purging before the dmt has fully absorbed and thus you'd waste some.

best of luck with your endeavor.

cheers & love
Enoon
 
Back
Top Bottom