whereismyhigherself
Rising Star
Hello DMT-Nexus forum!
For a while now I've been reading posts and researching DMT and everything relating to it. So far I've been trying to procure a better overall knowledge on ethnobotanicals and hallucinogens. I've finally decided to participate on this forum instead of being a spectator. While I'am still a newbie with some shroom and salvia experiences, I want to do a spiritual cleansing with aya containing caapi vine and syrian rue seeds. I feel like I've accumulated lots of bad energies over the years and I need to just purge it out. I actually want to throw up with ayauasca and exorcise my demons or something of the sort!
Due to my living situation, It will be really difficult performing tecs and stuff discreetly. So in all honesty I want to know an easy tec to brew with my supplies into a tea of some sort. Also, I wanted to if I could just go ahead and smoke or vape my caapi extract and still get any results?
For a while now I've been reading posts and researching DMT and everything relating to it. So far I've been trying to procure a better overall knowledge on ethnobotanicals and hallucinogens. I've finally decided to participate on this forum instead of being a spectator. While I'am still a newbie with some shroom and salvia experiences, I want to do a spiritual cleansing with aya containing caapi vine and syrian rue seeds. I feel like I've accumulated lots of bad energies over the years and I need to just purge it out. I actually want to throw up with ayauasca and exorcise my demons or something of the sort!
Due to my living situation, It will be really difficult performing tecs and stuff discreetly. So in all honesty I want to know an easy tec to brew with my supplies into a tea of some sort. Also, I wanted to if I could just go ahead and smoke or vape my caapi extract and still get any results?
