Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between the steps described here and a "mini a/b"?Results of dissolving spice in dilute HCl, basing and pulling at room temp. It's faster and less effort than a mini a/b and saves solvent. I get this result quite consistently.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between the steps described here and a "mini a/b"?
Do we have some idea of the size and geometry of those wonderful specimens?
Under 1mm wide and about 2mm long. I got one photo looking down a long axis and it looks like one is hexagonal, with a bisection, or two trapezoids. Another just above it looks like a trapezoid attached to a triangular prism to make a 5-sided column.Do we have some idea of the size and geometry of those wonderful specimens?


glare - I don't think the former UK prime minister got promoted to sun god just yetA small point of light lost in the blair of the morning sun

DMT is fluorescent. It glows blue when exposed to UV light. I used a 365nm UV flashlight.how did you introduce the color blue?