• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Let's depict Entities, Enviroments and Objects from DMT-space!

Enoon said:
I saw this growing on my door once, like a bacterial colony or something... the colors were super bright and seeing it made me happy...

onTheDoor.jpg

I have thought on occasion that I was looking at some sort of psychedelic petri dish... More often than not its much more 'evolved' so to speak...

Xt said:
ewok said:
tetra said:
Orion said:
ewok said:
tele said:
DoingKermit said:
dmtk2852 said:
ewok said:
DeMenTed said:
My avatar is an entity :)
So is mine.
And mine :lol:

Mine too... 😉

Mine is famous:x
So is mine.

Mine likes to smo alks...

I've got nothing to add, I just wanted to make another little box within a box.
How many box's can we get?

Capitalism?

Mine is 5... and one of them has 4 faces. (Thus, that makes 9 sets of eyes!)

Thanks for all the input. Here is mine; 3 Storyboard style depictions of 3 experiences I had on DMT.
blaaat087-1.jpg

blaaat088.jpg

blaaat089.jpg

Really cool SKA, thanks for that depiction!
Haven't really seen any entities yet, felt them yes but nothing I could draw.

Nice, orion.

It's interesting how many entities seem to have human appearance(Well not all of them of course). Could be quite possible that two legged and handed, medium head sized beings are also inhabiting other parts of the universe, not just hyperspace. Or could it be just the form the entities choose to show themselves in for us? Well, who knows...

Wonderfull Orion! The entity looks like it's made of exactly the same snakes/worms/strings as the lady in my vision.
All this kickstarted alot of memories from my DMT journeys.
I remember this dark room with this mysterious device; 2 vertical hexagonal frames, 6 glowing, horizontal tubes between them, connecting their corners.
The "machine" glowed a minty, cool, light green. 2 female humanoid beings where in that room, hardily dressed, their skins glowing the same green light.
I even remember details such as large, smoothened rocks forming the floor of that room. They were so smooth they were shiny and dimmly reflected some of
the green light in the otherwise dark room. This vision was very static, calm, clear and longlived, unlike most of my DMT visions which are rapid, chaotic
& fleeting. As if I needed to pay especially close attention to that machine and that scene.

I'll be depicting this vision soon, again in Storyboard style.
In the mean time, keep depictions of visions comming.

Tibetan Thangkas remind me of my spice journeys so very much...

Tibetan Thangka

Tibetan_Thangka_anonymous_private_collection.jpg

17th Century Thanka

17th_century_Central_Tibeten_thanka_of_Guhyasamaja_Akshobhyavajra_Rubin_Museum_of_Art.jpg

19 Century Thanka

Bhutanese_painted_complete_mandala_19th_century_Seula_Gonpa_Punakha_Bhutan.jpg

Amitayus Yab Yum Thanka

tanka9-amitayus-yab-yum-1.jpg

Much Peace and Happiness

ok so I'm a bad artist and my scanner is not in use anyway but if you mix the creatures from these two images, put the little red things that roosters have on top of their heads and make it translucent and put a few of these entities on a dark black lake with bright neon ribbons everywhere then you will have entities a dmt trip i had one time. Use your imagination:)

Attachments

• 163079104_098793cc81.jpg
    163079104_098793cc81.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • punched-in-the-face-zoidberg.jpg
    punched-in-the-face-zoidberg.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
Those Tibetan pieces look familiar... Tibetans are known for their spiritual practices so those could very well be inspired by the "spirit world".

Some of those Tibetan images resemble DMT visions very much.
I also found that the Motifs/Patterns found in Shipibo art VERY much resemble those seen in DMT visions.
shipibo+stencil.jpg

images

shipibo_pots.jpg

xDSCN8634.jpg

I am clueless as to whether or not I am seeing an entity or not. I did happen to see a shuffling octopoid thing the other day and the following day I read that it was a common theme. I didn't know how to describe it until reading that post! Does anyones color go alll greyscale or black and white? Sometimes things will just be dazzling and wham-o grey and white. I saw a lovely heart with a leaves around the edges and then a vine going down it like a stem a few times... It seemed to be smiling at me. I will try to draw it here in the near future.

SKA said:
Some of those Tibetan images resemble DMT visions very much.
I also found that the Motifs/Patterns found in Shipibo art VERY much resemble those seen in DMT visions.
shipibo+stencil.jpg

images

shipibo_pots.jpg

xDSCN8634.jpg

SKA

Indeed those Shipibo motifs resemble spice visions so very much... ♥

Heres an incredible picture of a Tibetan Shaman
himal21.jpg

He definitely looks like a voyager of the spirit world.

Much Peace and Sunshine

Aegle said:
Heres an incredible picture of a Tibetan Shaman
himal21.jpg

He definitely looks like a voyager of the spirit world.

Much Peace and Sunshine

That's the way to roll at a psychedelic get-together.:)

Back
Top Bottom