Greetings travelers,
I have been lurking on these forums for a long time and have finally decided to join this wonderful forum as I want to be a part of this great community.
I will be posting frequently as the subject of DMT fascinates me more then any other compound.
I have done almost every substance you possible could think of, I am especially experienced with psychedelics at high doses DMT, Shrooms, LSD, 4-ACO-DMT, 2C'S, NBOME'S you name it. But I prefer to stick to the more natural psychedelics as these are the only compounds that interest me any more.
I mainly abide by the Buddhist philosophy as I am not religious and it makes most sense to me.
I hope this is a good into and you welcome me into your amazing community which I would very much like to be a part of.
Much love :thumb_up:
---Auroras---
I have been lurking on these forums for a long time and have finally decided to join this wonderful forum as I want to be a part of this great community.
I will be posting frequently as the subject of DMT fascinates me more then any other compound.
I have done almost every substance you possible could think of, I am especially experienced with psychedelics at high doses DMT, Shrooms, LSD, 4-ACO-DMT, 2C'S, NBOME'S you name it. But I prefer to stick to the more natural psychedelics as these are the only compounds that interest me any more.
I mainly abide by the Buddhist philosophy as I am not religious and it makes most sense to me.
I hope this is a good into and you welcome me into your amazing community which I would very much like to be a part of.
Much love :thumb_up:
---Auroras---

