• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Looking around in Hyperspace.

Our experiences sound kinda similar. Bc the entire place I'm in is made up of a strange shade of yellow and a blackish dark green checkerboard patterns as stuff. And the woman dancing was controlling the movement of everything I was seeing. I very specifically remember that checkerboard pattern tho. The wasn't like walls and floor either. It was like walls that curved down into the floor . Same for the ceiling . If that's what you'd call it.
 
Last edited:
im pretty sure when i move my head or eyes its the same as "reality"

i use the mindfold blindfold and all my trips consist of the same visuals, mostly either colorful attached "jigsaw" pieces with "faces" on them or geometric black 4d/5d squares on squares moving around.

i often move my head around and the scene seems to move too, moving my head up and down is a bit weirder and harder to explain.

i'll try to keep this post in mind when i fly later and update😂
 
I wouldn't even be aware of my head moving or even think about that while on DMT to be honest. It just does what it'll do or show imo. On a breakthrough dose you usually forget about the body altogether.
 
im pretty sure when i move my head or eyes its the same as "reality"

i use the mindfold blindfold and all my trips consist of the same visuals, mostly either colorful attached "jigsaw" pieces with "faces" on them or geometric black 4d/5d squares on squares moving around.

i often move my head around and the scene seems to move too, moving my head up and down is a bit weirder and harder to explain.

i'll try to keep this post in mind when i fly later and update😂
tx man!...weirder how? now im all intrigued...
 
I wouldn't even be aware of my head moving or even think about that while on DMT to be honest. It just does what it'll do or show imo. On a breakthrough dose you usually forget about the body altogether.
cheers...i get what you mean about losing the body, i get the same. but i am interested in the POV that is left once in there. can I control the directionality of my sense of agency in there. I mean I sometimes but not always retain a sense of self, or, this is me-that is that. with or without body awareness. sometimes i get completely non dual exoeriences, more in line with 5MEO, but usually there is still a me experiencing rhe whatever I get in that run. for those experiences, I a. trying to look around...still working on. it!!!
 
to update... last flight i was able to remember this thread and check head movements vesus moving in dmt space.
yes, i was able to move my head and the dmt space moved with it and it was a wild ride but i still had some awareness of physical body
 
I'll give it a try at some point. If I even can lol. I'd like to be able to move full body though, then I can roam around like a mantis and see what's behind the neon blue doors of the corridors that I blast past by.
 
Looking is shifting awareness and awareness is propulsion. When you look and focus on something else in the space, you'll often move to the point until may or may not become another space. Sometimes one just seems to zoom into it. The hard part is remembering you can navigate and then following suit. The experience is so fast and intense.

One love
 
I just let it be, I have some trips with endless corridors with doors. Also a few with office like environments.

The beings or entities always are always a thing for me. 2 days ago I saw some coming through my front door as I was becomimg mobile still coming out a trip.

I try not to focus on any particular aspect or part of a trip.
 
Back
Top Bottom