thesupersoap33
Rising Star
Hey, new here. Trying to at least make my first batch presently. I found a recipe on another site and it calls for 50 g caapi vine and then 13 g of mimosa hostilis. I already cooked down the caapi into two doses, roughly 55 g apiece using vinegar and distilled water. Right now, I'm broke. BUT! a friend had some acacia confusa lying around and just gave me 50 g to play with. I don't know how mimosa and acacia compare, and need help from people to know what to do, what this will change, and what to expect, AND is this the way I want to go about doing this my first time. Any input is very welcome.
On another note: I am terribly afraid of this stuff. I haven't found a sitter yet. People I know are willing to sit me, but I fear other people so bad in my life right now. I'm not trusting people and slowly shutting myself down it feels like. I feel like I can barely work. I am full of dread and there is this abyss... I'm not joking. There is an abyss that when I fall asleep exhausted after work, it's like my mind is just treading just to keep me from falling into this hole. I have to lie to myself in order to stay out of it. I wake up shaking and not wanting to go on and have seriously considered suicide. I was diagnosed as having ptsd a few years ago, but I have known for sometime that something is very wrong. I discovered that I had a dissociative disorder in my early twenties and began experimenting with psychedelics because I thought they might help. Low and behold, I was raped by my father sometime around the age of two and this came out of me about the time that I had tried mdma, mescaline, lsd, and mushrooms... all small amounts just to experiment. My life has been hell ever since, but it wasn't much better not knowing. I'm plagued by thoughts, memories and my own hypervigilence and I'm returning to psychedelics with a lot of doubts about how much they can help me. I don't want to die, but I don't want to go on living like this either. So I've dosed on mushrooms and took lsd earlier this year. Both trigger very intense feelings and can cause me to go into a spell where I re-experience the trauma. I'm barely holding together as it is, and I'm so desperate for answers and at the same time refuse to believe that I can heal. I'm very very depressed.
Anyways, If you have some experience, please share it. And if you know a shaman, please put me in contact. I want to be healed, but I'm also acting like I always have like everything is fine on the outside, and that's what's making my life a living hell. Also, I've you can help me finish making my brew that would be good, even if I don't know where and with who I'm going to take it with yet. I'll be reading posts on here to try and find more info in the meantime. Thanks.
On another note: I am terribly afraid of this stuff. I haven't found a sitter yet. People I know are willing to sit me, but I fear other people so bad in my life right now. I'm not trusting people and slowly shutting myself down it feels like. I feel like I can barely work. I am full of dread and there is this abyss... I'm not joking. There is an abyss that when I fall asleep exhausted after work, it's like my mind is just treading just to keep me from falling into this hole. I have to lie to myself in order to stay out of it. I wake up shaking and not wanting to go on and have seriously considered suicide. I was diagnosed as having ptsd a few years ago, but I have known for sometime that something is very wrong. I discovered that I had a dissociative disorder in my early twenties and began experimenting with psychedelics because I thought they might help. Low and behold, I was raped by my father sometime around the age of two and this came out of me about the time that I had tried mdma, mescaline, lsd, and mushrooms... all small amounts just to experiment. My life has been hell ever since, but it wasn't much better not knowing. I'm plagued by thoughts, memories and my own hypervigilence and I'm returning to psychedelics with a lot of doubts about how much they can help me. I don't want to die, but I don't want to go on living like this either. So I've dosed on mushrooms and took lsd earlier this year. Both trigger very intense feelings and can cause me to go into a spell where I re-experience the trauma. I'm barely holding together as it is, and I'm so desperate for answers and at the same time refuse to believe that I can heal. I'm very very depressed.
Anyways, If you have some experience, please share it. And if you know a shaman, please put me in contact. I want to be healed, but I'm also acting like I always have like everything is fine on the outside, and that's what's making my life a living hell. Also, I've you can help me finish making my brew that would be good, even if I don't know where and with who I'm going to take it with yet. I'll be reading posts on here to try and find more info in the meantime. Thanks.