• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Master of plants´ hyperspace

Migrated topic.
personally i hate it when my chicken leg starts gnawing the inside of my mouth...it makes me want to chew that little bastard all up...and then swallow..ill teach that piece of barbecued bird flesh!

Jorkest said:
personally i hate it when my chicken leg starts gnawing the inside of my mouth...it makes me want to chew that little bastard all up...and then swallow..ill teach that piece of barbecued bird flesh!

first thing popped into my head:
eraser head

user_image-1007409652fcu.jpg

HEED ME!!
do NOT watch this movie the first time while you are tripping....

[quote='Coatl]That is the Master of Plants himself!
[/quote]
Bwwaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa, Haaaa

Now I've got a nonsensical image in my head, to go with the nonsensical ramblings, NICE!!!

"...Ah...No officer...I don't do drugs...ahhh...I'm the Master of Plants...What...Seriously..."
"Yes...this is permanently attached......What...Yeah, seriously..."

Oh, shit I'm still laughing at that picture!!
Thanks for that One!!!

Is there any way the Travler can change MoP's avatar to that pic?😉

WS

warrensaged said:
[quote='Coatl]That is the Master of Plants himself!
Bwwaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa, Haaaa

Now I've got a nonsensical image in my head, to go with the nonsensical ramblings, NICE!!!

"...Ah...No officer...I don't do drugs...ahhh...I'm the Master of Plants...What...Seriously..."
"Yes...this is permanently attached......What...Yeah, seriously..."

Oh, shit I'm still laughing at that picture!!
Thanks for that One!!!

Is there any way the Travler can change MoP's avatar to that pic?😉

WS

[/quote]

lol
my av rulez

Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
this thread oozes with psychosis... i like it :)
frizzle fry 😉

glad u like it
?

yes i like it... the insanity in your posts is very amusing to me.. i like contemplating about why you say the things you say.. have you just fried your brain from too many drugs? does it sound normal to you? i wonder many things..

Jorkest said:
i think its funny that your avatar is the dmt molecule..but you dont ever use it...

oh yes he did but did not! he does and does not use it all the time to or not to help heal people and/or find their "dmt name"

Back
Top Bottom