• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Memorable quotes from DMT-Nexus (no chat quotes please)

Migrated topic.
Since Cellux has almost single-handedly kept this thread alive:) , I thought it fitting to finally throw in a quote of his:

As meditation is the practice of awareness, it does not have any spiritual connotations.

(1) you sit
(2) things happen
(3) you notice that a thing just happened
(4) you release the mental construct you created of the thing that just happened
(5) goto 1

If only it were that simple!! Meditation is about the most difficult thing you can do while doing nothing.:shock:

I like step 2. That I can handle.:d

JBArk

The_Shaman said:
On your Journey's You may experience a Visible language that is Not spoken , If you are fortunate enough to view this language you will find that afterward you cannot remember what was written , however ~ you will never forget what the message was.

Dragan said:
Hello good people,
if we could tell where to start and what to do because I am a layman as far as the whole story and I have a distinct desire to expand personal consciousness, I live in Serbia and I would not know where to start and how to get materials for my first trip and research itself.

Had lots of fun with this :)

Ellis D'Empty said:
Dragan said:
Hello good people,
if we could tell where to start and what to do because I am a layman as far as the whole story and I have a distinct desire to expand personal consciousness, I live in Serbia and I would not know where to start and how to get materials for my first trip and research itself.

Had lots of fun with this :)

I was so high, I stared at this post for 20 minutes and thought the dude was an Egyptian narc...
don't ask... :twisted: 8) :roll:

04:15:38 ‹UniverseCannon› can some mod delete the "introduction and barter" thread in the nursery. hes asking someone to trade him dmt
31/01/2011 04:15:52 ‹Hexagon ۩› i would if i was a mod
31/01/2011 04:16:08 ‹UniverseCannon› dittoh
31/01/2011 04:16:14 ‹Orion› xtek straight up
31/01/2011 04:18:35 ‹fractal enchant› i will
31/01/2011 04:18:41 ‹fractal enchant› sorry i was hallucinating
31/01/2011 04:19:15 ‹GratefulDad› lol

Infundibulum said:
Learning to suppress scientific evidence of dmt being produced in the pineal is one of the basic lessons during the scientific indoctrination. Suppression of this information is the cornerstone AND aim of science.

clouds said:
Infundibulum said:
Learning to suppress scientific evidence of dmt being produced in the pineal is one of the basic lessons during the scientific indoctrination. Suppression of this information is the cornerstone AND aim of science.

Maybe there should be two quote threads. One for general memorable quotes and one for comedic ones.

"the intentions in the hands of those that prepare your food effect you just as much as the type of food consumed" Root(Phlux-)

Apoc said:
Nothing has given me greater compassion for people and all living creatures than experiencing for myself what it means to break down mentally, physically, spiritually, and have a sense of imminent death. That's what heavy doses of ayahuasca will do. Thank you ayahuasca. I have compassion because I know that anyone who dies potentially faces that fear of total loss, and I know that all anger and frustration and violence in the world is due to a fear of that oblivion that everyone faces. I have to have compassion for that fear. Also, I have come to learn that the fear of oblivion is not truly the end of all ends. There is something beyond all understanding behind all the fear and dying. It is that wonder of all wonders that I want to share with people.

soulfood said:
I guess the world wants to talk trash, whereas I want the world to be it's own therapist. I analyze folk very deeply and I'm very open in return, but rather than seeing their own problems as the keys to unlock the gates of true happiness, they just see their problems as... problems!

Mister_Niles said:
The least illegal drugs are the most addictive. Oxygen. Totally addictive. Have you ever tried to quit? The withdrawal syndrome has a near 100% mortality rate. Then there's "food" which is a more complicated substance because of all of its analogues. But it's totally legal. SuperLegal.

cellux said:
Apoc said:
Nothing has given me greater compassion for people and all living creatures than experiencing for myself what it means to break down mentally, physically, spiritually, and have a sense of imminent death. That's what heavy doses of ayahuasca will do. Thank you ayahuasca. I have compassion because I know that anyone who dies potentially faces that fear of total loss, and I know that all anger and frustration and violence in the world is due to a fear of that oblivion that everyone faces. I have to have compassion for that fear. Also, I have come to learn that the fear of oblivion is not truly the end of all ends. There is something beyond all understanding behind all the fear and dying. It is that wonder of all wonders that I want to share with people.

Back
Top Bottom