MonkeyMan123
Rising Star
If a person were to take 150mg of white and presumably pure mescaline hcl at 10am, would they have any hope of getting to sleep by 12 that night at the latest?

MonkeyMan123 said:Let's say the person happens to be one of those who are sensitive to mescaline. Would they have a chance of sleep at that dose?
Yeah I'm also against using substances other than the one I originally intended to take, especially ones like that. I guess I have some things to consider before moving forward. Thanks all for helping put it into perspective.Nathanial.Dread said:How adverse are you to taking other medications to help with sleep?
Mescaline is usually considered to be a 12 hour trip, so you should be mostly back by 10/11pm.
If there is residual stimulation, benadryl, alprazolam, cannabis, or melatonin all should knock you out.
If you're opposed to that kind of thing (as a rule, I like to be substance-free for a while after a trip, for example, and don't take things for the comedown), I would say give yourself more time. Why do you need to be asleep by 12? You're still likely to be fuzzy the next day - many psychedelics have a bit of a cognitive hangover (eg: I usually have difficulty focusing of a day or so after dosing). If you have something to do one day, don't go tripping the day before. You might be off the next day, and anxiety about performance could color your trip.
Also, we don't do all that SWIM/hypothetical stuff here. I use drugs, you use drugs, it's not anything to be ashamed of. It's a forum for psychedelic enthusiasts, you can own your interests.
Blessings
~ND