• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

microdosing mescaline for severe anxiety issues

Migrated topic.

Space88

Rising Star
I have been quite interested in microdosing for some time. I have tried mushrooms microdosing for a few times, but it didnt work and shrooms in dose as low as 0.1 amplified my anxiety and it made me very unconfortable. Then i thougth about Iboga microdosing, however some people advice me to go for it and some other advice to stay away from it, because it could make things even worse. After my fail with shrooms i probably won't try microdosing with Iboga i am too scared now. Then there is Mescaline which seems like a "safe" idea for microdosing, especially for a perosn with anxiety related issues.

What do you think about this one ? Is there any regime for Mescaline microdosing that i should try to follow ?

Is here anyone who has any experiences with mescaline or San Pedro microdosing ?

Thank you!
 
In my experience cacti is more anxiety inducing than shrooms. There are quite a few other plants to try if you are interested, rhodiola for one. Ive just ordered some 5% salidroside extract to try as the ethanol extract is no good long term, having ethanol first thing in the morning ugh lol. Passiflora is another but for me the anxiety came back worse after it had worn off. The best one for me was smoking syrian rue extract every night I've never felt better.
 
wow, it seems like every psychedelic is potentially anxiety inducing even in microdoses, and whole microdosing phenomenon is rather for people who looking for creativity, energy boost, etc. rather than for people who deal with mental issues and looking for some relief or antidepressant replacement.

I have tried different brands of rhodiola (for example SHR-5 Extract ) and rhodiola always makes me kind of irritable, tense...it definitely didnt help with anxiety even in long-term use. I also tried passiflora such as extract but it didnt help me to calm down.

I will look for syrian rue,
 
DreaMTripper said:
In my experience cacti is more anxiety inducing than shrooms. There are quite a few other plants to try if you are interested, rhodiola for one. Ive just ordered some 5% salidroside extract to try as the ethanol extract is no good long term, having ethanol first thing in the morning ugh lol. Passiflora is another but for me the anxiety came back worse after it had worn off. The best one for me was smoking syrian rue extract every night I've never felt better.

Not for me. My experience with cacti (which isn't that much I should say), was that it calmed my mind. They were small doses I guess, but it really helped.

And Syrian rue is good. I'd bet if one took it daily for a while one would figure out what's causing the anxiety. That what seems to heal anxiety btw, as soon as you find the cause it seems to disappear.
 
Space88 said:
wow, it seems like every psychedelic is potentially anxiety inducing even in microdoses, and whole microdosing phenomenon is rather for people who looking for creativity, energy boost, etc. rather than for people who deal with mental issues and looking for some relief or antidepressant replacement.

I have tried different brands of rhodiola (for example SHR-5 Extract ) and rhodiola always makes me kind of irritable, tense...it definitely didnt help with anxiety even in long-term use. I also tried passiflora such as extract but it didnt help me to calm down.

I will look for syrian rue,

If you're dealing with anxiety I'd work with the actual plant material rather than extracts. Because the plants themselves contain compounds that might not be extracted. The extraction may only remove one class of compound for example, while the plant might have all sorts of alkaloids and other kinds of compounds that all work together. And they don't have to be psychedelic, all herbs open something in the human mind, and in my opinion this has more to do than the normal definition of psychoactivity.
 
Space88 said:
BundleflowerPower said:
Jamaican dogwood is good

can you advice me where to buy it ? I have found some various brands, even in different forms. Thanks.

I get it from an apocathary in my city, there's a couple of them actually. But they also sell at a couple of head shops as shredded bark.
 
open up with MDMA

follow up in the next few days with 2cb...even the day after to make more concrete the new perspectives gained through MDMA.

Then shortly after the 2cb experience, have a mescaline experience...and then in the wake of that begin to microdose the mescaline on and off, and start making other changes in your life.

Those 3 substances work very well together in this way in my experience.

I am not suggesting you do any of this personally. It has just helped me.
 
Try changing your diet, exercise, and meditation. Anxiety is something that can be made worse with psychedelics. Your anxiety comes from someplace. That someplace will be magnified with the use of psychedelics. If you choose to ingest psychedelics then I would suggest observing what anxiety it brings up and then deal with those emotions when you are sober. The major work occurs in a sober frame of mind. I would not rely on any substance for healing. They are tools, not cure alls.

Good luck with your anxiety problems! I hope you can get a handhold on it and heal yourself regardless of which route of healing you choose.
 
DmnStr8 said:
Try changing your diet, exercise, and meditation. Anxiety is something that can be made worse with psychedelics. Your anxiety comes from someplace. That someplace will be magnified with the use of psychedelics. If you choose to ingest psychedelics then I would suggest observing what anxiety it brings up and then deal with those emotions when you are sober. The major work occurs in a sober frame of mind. I would not rely on any substance for healing. They are tools, not cure alls.

Good luck with your anxiety problems! I hope you can get a handhold on it and heal yourself regardless of which route of healing you choose.

This.
 


I dont know much, but i read certain cacti contain tyramine. if you use MAOI, to lesser extent RIMA, those prolly should be avoided ( based on other claims, at least 2 weeks b4 n after but it could be much less)
 
Psychedelics can be quite dangerous. But we cant keep you from using them.

You should look into other plants to help your mood. Kanna(Natural SSRI was actually under scientific investigation as a antidepressant) , Kratom, Passiflora and much more. Just make sure to watch out for the adverse effects too.
Just because its a plant doesnt mean it cant be bad for your mind and health!
 
I believe microdosing mescaline will not help much for severe anxiety. Psychedelic doses can help a lot with situation triggered anxiety by giving clear insight in the mechanism leading to the anxiety ime.
I had several situations that gave me anxiety: Large open human developed spaces, standing at the base of high human created structures, driving in chaotic traffic while crossing a bridge.
Mescaline gave me great insight, but what helped most was a better sleep pattern. I used to sleep for 5-6 hours a night. Since I started sleeping 7-8 hours a night, my anxiety is almost gone. Only in high pressure workweeks it can sneak in again.
If you recognize the short night pattern, try sleeping more hours for a couple of weeks. I think you''ll benefit more from that, than from microdosing mescaline
 
Space88 said:
wow, it seems like every psychedelic is potentially anxiety inducing even in microdoses, and whole microdosing phenomenon is rather for people who looking for creativity, energy boost, etc. rather than for people who deal with mental issues and looking for some relief or antidepressant replacement.

I found it strange that that was your post given your thread title asking the question which you have seem to answer with that post.

I have problems with anxiety and psychedelics too. Mine stem from a fear of losing my mind, of losing the grasp over concepts that bind me to an understanding of reality. Quite clearly the anxiety is so strong that it causes psychological phenomena such as repression and therefor derealisation/depersonalisation.

Frankly, the only thing that will help me now is going from 0.1mg of DMT to 20mg of DMT in successive doses and monitoring my anxiety. I have atypical antipsychotics and benzodiazipines on hand in cases I start freaking out and having something like miniture temporal lobe seizures (dejavu) or something. A huge part of me deciding to breakthrough with the anxiety that is holding me back is someone I can trust to sit with me and take care of me in case I do fracture some part of my mind. I see it daily with the minds of humans, a false sense of security just aids people in going beyond the barriers that are illusory and self-imagined... which in this case I think applies to both me and you... although you havn't given details as to WHY you are anxious or where it may be stemming from.
 
Back
Top Bottom