• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Music Bin

Migrated topic.
Been a while since I've posted but I recently found this producer and have been really enjoying his music. The video's mesmerizing and I thought you all might appreciate it like I did!

[YOUTUBE]

x= and Life, Death (both mixtapes) are definitely worth checking out if you like this at all. :)

Estas has probably been shared a number of times before, a few of them most likely from me, but this performance in particular is on a completely another level. Rarely does one come across a music piece with so much soul in it, so much heart, and so much love. It feels as if the whole universe was condensed into one composite creation, and this is its auditory expression. Reaches deep within the soul. Feeds it. I will never stop loving Estas. He's one of those people that have been touched by the highest order of creativity, blessed with it, and tasked with translating all this beauty into something that we understand - music. Enjoy. :love:

[YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the share Nydex, I have never seen or heard of prior. Very peaceful & love the reverbz! 😁

Added to my favs! Bowhahah love the incense stick :thumb_up:

The Burning Man art car, Titanic's End has some wicked sets from 23, my current go to -

Hopefully we can link up and get dusty in 24, anyone going? Ill be there :)

The Sofa Traveler said:
Subtlevibrations said:
Hey friends! Chiming in: here’s my music on Spotify

Sounds exciting, maybe you have another link to share for those who dont have a Spotify account ?

Sure thing <3 here's my stuff on soundcloud:
I also have a collaborative playlist on spotify, full of songs that make me happy to be alive. Here's a link!

I am fairly active in the bass music community in my area and would love to connect with other folks hitting festivals in the US!

Subtlevibrations said:
The Sofa Traveler said:
Subtlevibrations said:
Hey friends! Chiming in: here’s my music on Spotify

Sounds exciting, maybe you have another link to share for those who dont have a Spotify account ?

Sure thing <3 here's my stuff on soundcloud:
I also have a collaborative playlist on spotify, full of songs that make me happy to be alive. Here's a link!

I am fairly active in the bass music community in my area and would love to connect with other folks hitting festivals in the US!

Ok thank you ;)

Thanks for sharing your music channels Subtlevibrations!

I'm enjoying some of these beats with coffee as I get the more pressing things done, thanks for kicking my a$$ with da bass! :love:

Back
Top Bottom