• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

music that gets you through life..

Migrated topic.
Nice thread, like to contribute. Am making mixes and this is latest release:

Einstein mix @Soundcloud

Hodegepodge of glitchhop/ bass/ chillout/ idm/ nuskool breaks/ other psy stuff. Links to previous instance as well. Enjoy! 😁

artworks-2yXyKfjdFie9He4D-GB2hTQ-t500x500.jpg

... already took the blotter it seems :?

[YOUTUBE]

My favorite track right now is Ocean. You literally feel like you're an Octopus living out a hip life under the sea.

[YOUTUBE]

Just discovered this guy last year. It's the most I've been sucked into someones music since I discovered Aphex Twin. Think "music for video games that don't exist". It pulls heavily from SNES styled vapor wave. I honestly can't put a genre to it. Have fun digging through it!

I've tried every version on youtube I can find and they all restrict embedding on other sites. But please take my word for it, this has been my favorite song on repeat for the last month or 2. For reference its a sorta modern soul/Khruangbin vibe.

If you're into hip hop I feel like this song would be perfect for sampling.

:)

Gotts Street Park - Everything feat. Rosie Lowe

[YOUTUBE]

Praxis. said:
I've tried every version on youtube I can find and they all restrict embedding on other sites. But please take my word for it, this has been my favorite song on repeat for the last month or 2. For reference its a sorta modern soul/Khruangbin vibe.

[YOUTUBE]
Hey praxis!!! Long time no see but great to see you dropping by every once in a while.
Nice song. It's modern indeed, but with a nice sort of nostalgic sound to it as well.:thumb_up:

dragonrider said:
Praxis. said:

[YOUTUBE]
Hey praxis!!! Long time no see but great to see you dropping by every once in a while.
Nice song. It's modern indeed, but with a nice sort of nostalgic sound to it as well.:thumb_up:

Hey dragonrider! Thanks a bunch, I appreciate that! I still lurk here and there and it's always nice seeing your posts. Glad you appreciate the song! :)

oh my god i actually guessed my password right finally. been trying to log back in every so often for two years

currently relearning this piece by barrios mangore. used to be a favorite of mine. sueno de la munequita

Back
Top Bottom