• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My experience with growing Panaeolus cyanescens TTBVI (GordoTEK method)

hi !

HI Nydex, thank you for your repport about your TTBVIi cultivation. I wanted to know where it's possible to find spore or liquid culture from TTBVI from GORDOTEK ? i would love to study them. Greez from france
Hello,

I would send you some but I don't think there's a way to do that without disclosing personal information about myself that I'm not comfortable disclosing at this stage, so I would recommend reaching out to Gordo himself via his website and he should be able to gift you some spores, for microscopy purposes of course :)
 
Awesome stuff! I'll need to find some spores but I was considering Psilocybe ochraceocenstrata for Gordotek. your yield + the potency impresses the shit out of me! over a kg! and when .5 is enough for a strong experience!!
 
Awesome stuff! I'll need to find some spores but I was considering Psilocybe ochraceocenstrata for Gordotek. your yield + the potency impresses the shit out of me! over a kg! and when .5 is enough for a strong experience!!
Oh yeah, TTBVI is insanely potent. I've never had anything like it. 1.3g made me beg for my life, curled up on my couch in the recovery position... :D
 
Back
Top Bottom