• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Never had an experience start this way, has anyone else?

Migrated topic.

QuantumOctopus

Gone Fission
I administed ~10 mg on a GVG with a liquid pad.
As an aside I highly recommend this setup, I was using a glass bulb previously but achieved a highly intense experience with 13 mg (breakthrough) last weekend with this new setup and just now reached a fairly strong experience (sub-breakthrough). It is a very clean experience.

Anyways I took the dose, which vaporized fully after the second heating of the filter. It was a slower start, but a unique experience and completely unlike others, I started to buzz in my feet, and it slowly crept up my body until it reached my head, and it got louder, and louder and the frequency increased as it buzzed along. It was like I was tuning into the frequency of the universe. It was quite loud and a little scary but I kept telling myself it was a beautiful and restorative vibration, despite its intensity. I eventually starting having slow and mild visions, but I do not think I broke through. I got quite close and I feel like if the vibration had progressed any further I would have achieved full breakthrough, but this did not happen.


For sometime the loud vibrations went on, and I had visions which are extremely hard to remember. I was not very focused. I had drank some alcohol previously, which I think contributes to my inability to recall any of the visions.

Has anyone else had their experiences start with vibrations in their feet, which spread up their entire body? I have had the tuning into the cosmos perception of the experience before, but never such loud vibrational noises and never originating in my feet.


Please share your experiences.

Forgive me if this is a difficult read, I am still partially coming down.

Thanks 😁
 
Short and simple: I have not (yet) experienced anything like this.

But I am surprised you got a break through with only 13 mg DMT. For a breakthrough I need at least 25 mg.
 
QuantumOctopus said:
I administed ~10 mg on a GVG with a liquid pad.
As an aside I highly recommend this setup, I was using a glass bulb previously but achieved a highly intense experience with 13 mg (breakthrough) last weekend with this new setup and just now reached a fairly strong experience (sub-breakthrough). It is a very clean experience.

Anyways I took the dose, which vaporized fully after the second heating of the filter. It was a slower start, but a unique experience and completely unlike others, I started to buzz in my feet, and it slowly crept up my body until it reached my head, and it got louder, and louder and the frequency increased as it buzzed along. It was like I was tuning into the frequency of the universe. It was quite loud and a little scary but I kept telling myself it was a beautiful and restorative vibration, despite its intensity. I eventually starting having slow and mild visions, but I do not think I broke through. I got quite close and I feel like if the vibration had progressed any further I would have achieved full breakthrough, but this did not happen.


For sometime the loud vibrations went on, and I had visions which are extremely hard to remember. I was not very focused. I had drank some alcohol previously, which I think contributes to my inability to recall any of the visions.

Has anyone else had their experiences start with vibrations in their feet, which spread up their entire body? I have had the tuning into the cosmos perception of the experience before, but never such loud vibrational noises and never originating in my feet.


Please share your experiences.

The vibrations that come on fast and hard for me typically, even with changa multiple crescendos will form infinitely, with each one washing up and through me, sometimes painful, sometimes joyous, sometimes in-between, but all the same in the end.

Like you, they'd typically start in my hands and feet, slowly making their way up my body and over and down the back and front of my head, like a river of infinite complexity making its way through my eye sockets, into my being.

I feel like a giant tuning fork. Best I can do is to stay with it as it's happening.

Stay with it.
 
strtman said:
Short and simple: I have not (yet) experienced anything like this.

But I am surprised you got a break through with only 13 mg DMT. For a breakthrough I need at least 25 mg.


I generally dose between 10-20 mg, I am quite sensitive to most tryptamines I have tried. 10 mg is a quite weak dose (even for me). If I am going for high intensity I dose 15-20 mg. My milligram scale also has a decent error to it, so doses are likely +/- 5 mg.



Tattvamasi said:
QuantumOctopus said:
I administed ~10 mg on a GVG with a liquid pad.
As an aside I highly recommend this setup, I was using a glass bulb previously but achieved a highly intense experience with 13 mg (breakthrough) last weekend with this new setup and just now reached a fairly strong experience (sub-breakthrough). It is a very clean experience.

Anyways I took the dose, which vaporized fully after the second heating of the filter. It was a slower start, but a unique experience and completely unlike others, I started to buzz in my feet, and it slowly crept up my body until it reached my head, and it got louder, and louder and the frequency increased as it buzzed along. It was like I was tuning into the frequency of the universe. It was quite loud and a little scary but I kept telling myself it was a beautiful and restorative vibration, despite its intensity. I eventually starting having slow and mild visions, but I do not think I broke through. I got quite close and I feel like if the vibration had progressed any further I would have achieved full breakthrough, but this did not happen.


For sometime the loud vibrations went on, and I had visions which are extremely hard to remember. I was not very focused. I had drank some alcohol previously, which I think contributes to my inability to recall any of the visions.

Has anyone else had their experiences start with vibrations in their feet, which spread up their entire body? I have had the tuning into the cosmos perception of the experience before, but never such loud vibrational noises and never originating in my feet.


Please share your experiences.

The vibrations that come on fast and hard for me typically, even with changa multiple crescendos will form infinitely, with each one washing up and through me, sometimes painful, sometimes joyous, sometimes in-between, but all the same in the end.

Like you, they'd typically start in my hands and feet, slowly making their way up my body and over and down the back and front of my head, like a river of infinite complexity making its way through my eye sockets, into my being.

I feel like a giant tuning fork. Best I can do is to stay with it as it's happening.

Stay with it.

Awesome, glad to hear someone has experienced this.
 
Back
Top Bottom