• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

New here and searching for Hyperspace

xenoqabbalist

Lost Lemurian
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Merits
94
Hello, I'm a webmaster from Neocities.

Recently I was listening to the Hermitix podcast that I'm sure at least a few of you have heard about. By chance I ended up catching his episode with Andrew Gallimore about his book Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game. I finished reading it a day or two ago and I'm still questioning whether or not becoming a machine elf is really that desirable. As a relatively seasoned psychonaut I've always been interested in DMT, but I've only ever really had chance encounters with psilocybin mushrooms and LSD. Part of me wanted to be lazy and simply figure out how to buy Monero and order DMT off of the dark web through clandestine channels, but the other part of me that's taken over has decided that it'd be a lot more fun to learn how to do extractions of my own. The only thing I felt that I was missing was a community to explore this strange world with, but it didn't take long to find this forum. So, I'm here to learn, but mostly to lurk and explore around whatever threads catch my interest. I'm still puzzling about where the hell you guys get Mimosa Hostilis or if you grow it by yourselves somehow. The tek that I'll probably read about more is Amor Fati's Nontoxic Approach to Spice Extraction because it seems like the most readable.

As far as non-DMT related interests, I typically read a lot in the Western philosophical and esoteric traditions. I'm mostly into German Idealism and 20th century "French Theory" (a term I don't like), along with some dabbling in Marxism. My most recent reads that made the biggest impressions on me were A Thousand Plateaus, Libidinal Economy, Difference and Repetition, and my third re-read of the Phenomenology of Spirit. As far as occult interests, I lean heavily towards an interest in Qabbala, the CCRU, Chaos Magick and Theistic Satanism because I've always been kind of an edgelord. I'm hoping there'll be spaces here to talk about books with fellow psychonauts, because I've come to the conclusion that psychedelic drugs and philosophy are best explored together. Typically when I think of someone interested in both psychedelics and philosophy I imagine hippies really into Eastern philosophy and Carl Jung. I don't have problems with either of these things but I'll be happy to share my perspective as someone into the obscure corners of the Western traditions.

For a completely unrelated problem, does anyone else have problems with tonsil stones? I think I have one and I don't know how to get it out. It's really annoying feeling like you have either a swollen or sore throat all the time but I haven't gotten my insurance card in the mail yet from my job so I'm stuck with it for now.
 
"When you're ready, dmt will find you." Haha, honestly, it's a lot of bs :LOL:
Just search some more on the net, and you can find where to source your bark.
Typically when I think of someone interested in both psychedelics and philosophy I imagine hippies really into Eastern philosophy and Carl Jung. I don't have problems with either of these things but I'll be happy to share my perspective as someone into the obscure corners of the Western traditions.
I'm into Eastern philosophy and Jung :D
If you dive a bit deeper into, say, Tibetan Buddhism, you'll see that it's very similar to Western magic, but with the safeguard of the Bodhicitta principle. Basically, you develop your awareness and love towards others before diving deep into magic rituals. They developed a set of preliminary practices to lay a foundation of love that leads you towards a path not based on personal gain. Jung was one step away from true liberation in an Eastern sense, too. He's a good lighthouse to follow for us Western folk. The essence of all wisdom teachings is the same, imo. It just takes time and work to see it. Good luck with your quest. Keep an open mind, and you'll find your own trackless path to follow.
For a completely unrelated problem, does anyone else have problems with tonsil stones? I think I have one and I don't know how to get it out. It's really annoying feeling like you have either a swollen or sore throat all the time but I haven't gotten my insurance card in the mail yet from my job so I'm stuck with it for now.
A good doctor would be the biggest help here, imo. Our medical knowledge is pretty advanced right now, and it's fine to use it.

Waving City Bus GIF by Connect Transit
 
hi de hi....my attempts to purchase premade dmt only ended in losing my money😂 save your money and learn to make, its quite easy, if i can do it, you can for sure!.
i felt the need was strong enough to attempt making it after watching a youtube video.
finding bark is easy and legal but i dont think we are allowed to discuss sourcing it here, suffice to say it is also used as a dye and is an ingredient for making soap, so those clues may help😉
you do want it in a powdered or almost powdered form.
it is quite cheap.
 
i don't know what country the Neocities are from but if it isnt strict like Australia you can easily and legally buy trunk/root bark of the mimosa hostilis species online (google search), along with some flasks and safety gear. acid/base teks are what you should try first. research as much as you can on the Nexus and you will learn alot
 
watching videos helps as its hard to get ones head around some of the terms without any context, there are videos around but less on youtube these days, i think reddit is probably a good source for instructional vids.
i learned from the somewhat well known youtube video from "chris cantelmo"
there are many different ways to create it.
 
Back
Top Bottom