• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

New S.H.E.: July 11th 14:00 GMT

The Traveler

The Moxylator
Staff member
Admin
Donator
Hello everyone,

The date and time for the next Synchronised Hyperspace Event has been set:

July 11th, 14:00 GMT it is.

Here are some local times for the event:
07:00 LA - USA
10:00 NY - USA
14:00 GMT
15:00 London - UK
16:00 Amsterdam/Berlin - Europe
22:00 Perth - Australia
00:00 Canberra/Melbourne - Australia (effectively July 12th)

With this new event, the S.H.E. website has been updated with a new layout. The new home/about text is provided by hexagonomicon.

Check it out and join the next S.H.E.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

freethinker said:
Hmm, can't sign up. Constantly says invalid email. Not sure what the issue is.

I had the same trouble, however I wasn't using the correct Email address that I had originally used to sign up on the Nexus with.

freethinker said:
Hmm, can't sign up. Constantly says invalid email. Not sure what the issue is.

Hmmm, I think the e-mail test is a bit too rigorous. I removed that check so signing up shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

looking snazzy, I think I'll join you
mushroom-spice-combo should do the trick
I see you have meditation down as your means of travel, traveller
I hope one day it'll be that easy for me

Count me in, I'll probably combine it with oral harmalas and/or mushrooms - priority #1!

I'll have to think of some NON-trippy glyphs and hyperphrases ;)

i will be there my brothers and sisters.....

...7am (i'm in los angeles).....ouch....talk about wake up and blast off!!! this outta be VERY interesting!! gonna probably use some caapi copy or THH to make sure i'm inside for awhile....

i'm excited!!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

Members please feel free to spread the word on other forums, as long as it does not violate their rules.

Drugs-forum says no thank you (got in trouble last time I posted about it there).

Other forums are a little more forgiving.

Hopefully the wife will watch the kid for 20 minutes so I can join in! I've signed up and looking forward to it. This will be the first launch in a while for me!

acolon_5 said:
Hopefully the wife will watch the kid for 20 minutes so I can join in! I've signed up and looking forward to it. This will be the first launch in a while for me!

I'm looking forward to it too, for me this will my first launch in a long time too. My GF promised to keep it quiet for me. :)
I'm blasting of an hour earlier since I'm using pharmahuasca.

I hope you have a nice journey.

First time I'm doing this in broad daylight.

I'll go with oral Rue tea and vaporized big crystals in a large bong this time, just going to inhale more 'as required'. I'll infuse the air with Palo Santo, maybe a very soft water sound as background... see ya!

Yup, it will be interesting. :D

I'm also using Palo Santo, works so good with pharma. The smell gives you peace and inner rest.

Good luck to you all!

Back
Top Bottom