Any tips, how to source, I am in AZ.
My bad! Didn’t see that, since sourcing itself is out, how hard is it to extract.Attitude Page - DMT-Nexus Wiki
wiki.dmt-nexus.me
Category:Extraction Tek - DMT-Nexus Wiki
wiki.dmt-nexus.me
If you can get your hands on good mimosa or acacia bark, it's as easy as cooking a meal from a recipe.My bad! Didn’t see that, since sourcing itself is out, how hard is it to extract.

Would getting my hands on [REDACTED BY MOD: Sourcing] bark or powder do the job? I swear I read somewhere that it has to be fresh, some [REDACTED BY MOD: Sourcing] fresh maybe though?If you can get your hands on good mimosa or acacia bark, it's as easy as cooking a meal from a recipe.
Look through the teks in the wiki (2nd) link to get an idea of how it goes. Then you can research further on the forum and ask questions.
There are usually people in the chat, and some may be open to answering your questions directly. All info is here on the site. Good luck![]()
Here’s another, is it what I am looking for?Would getting my hands on shipped bark or powder do the job? I swear I read somewhere that it has to be fresh, View attachment 112223some companies sell them fresh maybe though?
Would getting my hands on [REDACTED BY MOD: Sourcing] bark or powder do the job? I swear I read somewhere that it has to be fresh, some [REDACTED BY MOD: Sourcing] fresh maybe though?
PIC REMOVED: NO SOURCING
Here’s another, is it what I am looking for?
PICS REMOVED BY MOD: Sourcing
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs
This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. See Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT AND OTHER PSYCHEDELICS) for good reasons why we don't allow this.
Also please read this thread: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you

I didn’t know I can’t ask info about buying literal wood online

I didn’t know I can’t ask info about buying literal wood onlineRepeat offender, it seems
![]()
