I have done a several successful extractions but my last two have yielded next to nothing. Does MRHB degrade? It's the same batch that worked before but it's been stored in a zip lock bag in a dark, kitchen cupboard for a year or more.
I thought I might have added too much naptha, or the lighter fuel I had always used changed formula. So, I tried again with half the amount of extraction grade naptha. Still almost nothing. Everything else was to correct quantities and same ingredients.
The only thing I can think is my freezer isn't cold enough. I tried evaporating some of the naptha but it left nothing. Any suggestions?
I thought I might have added too much naptha, or the lighter fuel I had always used changed formula. So, I tried again with half the amount of extraction grade naptha. Still almost nothing. Everything else was to correct quantities and same ingredients.
The only thing I can think is my freezer isn't cold enough. I tried evaporating some of the naptha but it left nothing. Any suggestions?