• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

official extraction help thread

Migrated topic.
if you mean the solvent fell into the liquid it was being extracted from, nah, its fine. the work involved is just leeching the solvent off your bark particles basically, pulling the freebase out. no dmt would have migrated back into the water. once base is added, stb or non-filtered A/B is basically just particle mechanics not chemistry. its nuanced because as your base attacks chunks of bark, as soon as the native DMT salt touches your base, it turns into hydrophobic oil that wont let any water penetrate further. its literally the same issue as adding flour to hot water where it forms dough capsules. but once its solvated, thats it, you got it, probs dont need another pull, maybe a quarter pull if you are super unsure. by now though if it just sat around, whatever that pull could grab will be making a nice lil rainbow on the surface of the soup now.
 
How do I get DMT out of vinegar for q21q21's tek? I want to get DMT out without producing an acetate since acetate is unsafe to smoke. Can I use sodium carbonate and how? I tried searching for this but got nowhere and I know there is an alternative to evaporating the vinegar
 
How do I get DMT out of vinegar for q21q21's tek? I want to get DMT out without producing an acetate since acetate is unsafe to smoke. Can I use sodium carbonate and how? I tried searching for this but got nowhere and I know there is an alternative to evaporating the vinegar
Evaporate down to a damp solid, mix to a paste with SC. Allow that to dry and then pull with acetone, ethanol or IPA. Evaporate the solvent to collect freebase goo.
 
My first pull didn't have any crystals. I feel like I'm missing a step
Did you gently mix the naphtha and bark soup together, then let it separate, a few times before pulling off the naphtha? If not then the DMT won't have had much chance to dissolve in the naphtha, just letting it sit on top for a while doesn't do the job.
 
My first pull didn't have any crystals. I feel like I'm missing a step
naptha isnt soluble in water, which means that unless the dmt oil floating around in there actually touches it, it wont migrate into the naptha. gentle swirling and such while hardly even warm only works for the macro droplets of dmt big enough to float to the top, and runny enough to drop all the scum holding them down.
Strictly speaking, naptha is bad at dissolving DMT, theres certain conditions that have to be met, like the soup being warm, and otherwise, some aggressive stirring providing actual energy for droplets to collide, because they arent perfectly attractive to each other. if you pour naptha onto your base soup, at best, if theres an oily layer slowly forming, it will pick that up but thats it. microwave is a great way to apply heat here, tho dont microwave any naptha or have any naptha on the soup when you do, for obvious reasons.

its not clear to us though what you got, other than that its not crystals. it could mean goo/oil, or it could mean very little of anything.
if you try to boil your naptha dry you may find a large amount of DMT missing. if you just put the naptha in the freezer expecting crystals, you expected wrong. evaporate it down, until it gets saturated to the point that blowing on it causes it to milk up because all the dmt is crashing out at the surface, now its saturated and ready to be cooled.
 
I've got 3 jars of soup sitting with little to no NPS in it. These are from like 5 years ago when I didn't know what I was doing. Just out of curiosity, do you think I would be able to get anything out of it by adding my naptha, gently warming and swirling and proceeding? I mean, it's been 5 YEARS.
 
I've got 3 jars of soup sitting with little to no NPS in it. These are from like 5 years ago when I didn't know what I was doing. Just out of curiosity, do you think I would be able to get anything out of it by adding my naptha, gently warming and swirling and proceeding? I mean, it's been 5 YEARS.
I've left extractions to sit in the basic phase for long periods before, but not five years, but can always pull the magic out still.

You may need to heat your soup to break up any emulsion.

One love
 
Back
Top Bottom