• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Pharmahuasca trip

Migrated topic.
SWIM hasnt had any issues with taking DMT fumarate alongside the MAOI's..he just mixes them up in warm water and down the hatch..

Infundibulum said:
a) take 300mg of theobromine ala Jorkest
b) 1 hour later take 500mg MAOIs mixed with 250mg of dmt-fumarate
c) If nothing spectacular happens after 2 hours of MAOI/dmt ingestion, snort 150mg more dmt fumarate.
d) reserve some mushrooms to top up if necessary

He wants to get totally cunted!
You may get your wish with this combination. Perhaps even more than you thought.

Infundibulum said:
he wants to trip balls for at least 2 hours!
It might last a lot longer.

But if you are sure about taking this amount, then go ahead.

More thanks guys!

So this is what this guy I was chatting to will end up doing:

a) take 300mg of theobromine ala Jorkest

b) 1 hour later take 300mg MAOIs (so that he doesn't get too sleepy)

c) 40min later take 250mg of dmt-fumarate

d) If nothing spectacular happens after 2 hours of dmt ingestion, smoke some spice (or snort some fumarate).

e) reserve some mushrooms to top up if necessary (???)

He has done the oral MAOI and smoked freebase in the past, it is indeed spectacular. But when it comes to pharma (or aya) and the use of "boosters" he thinks it is a bit like cheating. By cheating he means that he's looking for a way to make dmt orally active, without and "boosters" from smoking or snorting.

This is why he did not smoke freebase when on his pharmahuasca trip. He was looking to see how much oral and only oral dmt can do. But yeah, should the above pharma be insufficient from now on, he'll go boosters.

(and apologies from my behalf for this guy if he sound a bit teenage-ish about wanting to trip balls and such; he really needs some intense experience, especially after these cases of underdosing!)

Not me! The substances involved are illegal where I live, I wouldn't be able to do it since I am a fully legitimate citizen that fears and respects both the government and the law!

But this (possibly reckless drug addict) guy I was chatting on the chatroom said he'll try that at some point this month, it is pretty difficult for him to find few hours to devote on tripping. He's working 24/7 sometimes.

tell him he may be in for quite the trip if hes using 300mg theobromine..300mg maois..and 240mg dmt fumarate..tell him it might be a good idea to have a friend around..because this combo sounds like it could kill a horse...this is almost equivalent to taking about 600-800mg of maois...and 700-1000mg of dmt..so just tell him to be extremely careful..and have a buddy around..and wish him luck for me

That would be totally cool!

But to be on the safe side, he's going to try tomorrow 300mg theobromine, then 1 hour later get only 300mg harmalas. Just to get a feeling for. Maybe add 60mg freebase dmt for an interesting twist if he feels like that, before jumping straight to mammoth doses.

SWIM had one of his most powerful experiences from only 55mg of dmt fumarate..with the 300mg of theobromine..so SWIY should at least FEEL some effects from 60mg with the maois and theobromine

i really hope this works for SWIY because its much better than taking 300-400mg of dmt just to get a decently strong experience..

burnt said:
SWIM does not understand why such high doses of dmt are needed to feel effects? 40mg of freebase dmt is more then enough for SWIM orally??
Well, this guy is a bit of a hardhead when it comes to drugs being taken orally. Almost every drug he's tried, apart from alcohol. His friends know this very well. When he says to his mates yeah, you need x amount of this to work, they know very well to take 5 times less his recommended amount.

It is not unusual for some individuals to have extreme tolerance to drugs or the opposite. One of this guys best mates has the most insanely low threshold & no tolerance when to comes to drugs. 10mg of smoked dmt is already TOO MUCH. 0.5g of dried mushrooms is a ridiculously insane trip. An ecstasy pill makes him trip for the whole weekend, while the other guy does not understand anything.

Everyone is different and free to deviate from the norm.

So true. They give speed to hyperactive kids to slow them down... yet if SWIM takes it he gets very sped up and jittery.

It is not unusual for some individuals to have extreme tolerance to drugs or the opposite. One of this guys best mates has the most insanely low threshold & no tolerance when to comes to drugs. 10mg of smoked dmt is already TOO MUCH. 0.5g of dried mushrooms is a ridiculously insane trip. An ecstasy pill makes him trip for the whole weekend, while the other guy does not understand anything.

Wow cool yea I just always find it interesting the large variation in doses with the spice. Guess its good to start low and work ones way up to avoid over doing it.

SWIM did (not on an empty stomach, he ate a few hours before):

60mg DMT Fumarate (with the FASA he hadn't washed but dried)
54mg THH
78mg Harmine

And it was very intense. Lasting around 5 hours total.

Is it possible that Fumaric Acid potentiates the DMT or not?

If not, SWIM suspects the blood thinners he is on add to the intensity. Perhaps faster/better absorption on 1/2 thin blood.

prey said:
So true. They give speed to hyperactive kids to slow them down... yet if SWIM takes it he gets very sped up and jittery.

At low doses amphetamine have a calming effect on most people. Some are hypersensitive and thus need a smaller dose than others. However this effect is not just observed in people with ADD. It all depends on dose. Low doses help most people stay focused.

Nanaki said:

54mg THH
78mg Harmine

If not, SWIM suspects the blood thinners he is on add to the intensity. Perhaps faster/better absorption on 1/2 thin blood.

well SWIM has heard that different salt forms of tryptamines have different effects..like if you used phosphoric acid on a cold water extraction with mimosa..you would end up with an extremely potent brew..

Jorkest said:
Nanaki said:

54mg THH
78mg Harmine

well SWIM has heard that different salt forms of tryptamines have different effects..like if you used phosphoric acid on a cold water extraction with mimosa..you would end up with an extremely potent brew..
SWIM's FOAF totally does not believe that different dmt salts have different effects when it comes to the experience and pharmakokinetics.

And the reason for that is because the "dmt part" of any dmt salt is the same when it comes to it being dissolved (i.e. as it is in the body). There is no such thing as solid "dmt salt" when it is dissolved in aqueous solutions.

Dmt fimarate will dissociate to dmt and fumarate, dmt chloride will dissociate to dmt and chlorids, dmt phosphate will dissociate to dmt and phosphate. From now on, they are totally apart. The dmt will never meet again its fumarate, chloride, phosphate etc partner. It will be absorbed as dmt from the body, not as its salt!

well SWIM understands that..but why doesnt that work with bufotenine? everybody has been saying that it has bad effects..but if they are separate..they why would it change the effects?

Back
Top Bottom