• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

pissing contest

Migrated topic.

polytrip

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
There are all these stories of people wanting to do mega-doses of DMT lately, or who claim having done that.

And then there are the sensible persons saying things like:"hey, this is no pissing contest".

But why not just leaving a thread open for specifically thát:...a pissing contest?

Person A starts with saying he's done 450 mg. Than ofcourse person B has to do more than that and than we can just wait and see where it ends. Someone here said he wanted to do 2 grams of DMT, later he withdrew this, but still...who knows where it may lead.

Dr mengele had to kidnap some jews to do these kinds of experiments but now we've got a whole bunch of volunteers willing to see how far you can take it before dropping dead or going to the looniehouse for a long time.

I'm curious...what would be the dose where the entities will keep you company for the rest of your life in the looniehouse?

We could even make it more exciting. Like when the rest of us can place bets on who can do the most or at what dose will someone start doing funny things or at what dose will someone stop breathing...

let's get this party started.......

Lol, I guess this thread is more literal now, but I just want to get my 2 cents in.

I've posted about doing grams of spice before. This was not to brag, I was just using poor smoking technique. I agree that we should focus on getting as far as possible in smaller doses. I've honstely done over a gram in a day and got less out of it than 30mg all held in one lungful for a minute. But, other people may like doing "dangerous" doses, and as far as I know, you won't die from the spice itself. Maybe cardiac arrest though.
I have introduced people to DMT in the past and nothing bad has ever happened but I have since stopped. I now tell friends that if they want to try it, they're gonna have to research the crap out of it. Because DMT is powerful, it is dangerous. I'm sure you could horribly traumatize someone if they dosed without proper knowledge.

:!: Also, if your pissing in space and trying to make it orbit, it will be difficult considering you yourself will be caught in the planet's gravitational pull. Hopefully the force of your piss will push you back and keep you from speeding into the face of the planet.

Back
Top Bottom