• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Prayer really makes a massive and undeniable difference in one's life

harmala_afficianado

Titanium Teammate
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
333
Merits
6,156
This for me alone, other than the countless other things, is undeniable proof of our almighty creator.

I cannot stress it enough, i have been consistantly praying 5 times a day for almost 2 years now, i didn't really notice the difference at the beggining, i just thought life was good, but did not connect it to prayer that much, until a certain period, where i started noticing the times i miss a prayer or prayers, i immediately switch to a lower vibrational state, and the thing is, i DO NOT notice it, it's like my mind becomes intoxicated with this ugly fog, until i started connecting the dots, whenever i feel off in any way, i go to pray sincerely, with absolutely no intent other than that I know prayer is good, instantly after i'm done, it's like that ugly fog is lifted, and replaced with god, it is ABSOLUTELY not placebo, at all, its been months now of me connecting the dots to reach that conclusion.

Even when i'm having a bad time on a rough trip, i remind myself that maybe prayer will help, i go to pray, after prayer it's like i completely forgot about the bad trip, it feels like prayer is a trip in itself, it is absolute magic, and for me definite undeniable proof of our loving creator.

If you don't pray, please do, if you do pray, pray more, we as humans NEED prayer, we are nothing without it.

I just cried my eyes out the purest tears of joy after realizing this and promising myself that i will never be mindless of prayer ever again.
 
This for me alone, other than the countless other things, is undeniable proof of our almighty creator.

I cannot stress it enough, i have been consistantly praying 5 times a day for almost 2 years now, i didn't really notice the difference at the beggining, i just thought life was good, but did not connect it to prayer that much, until a certain period, where i started noticing the times i miss a prayer or prayers, i immediately switch to a lower vibrational state, and the thing is, i DO NOT notice it, it's like my mind becomes intoxicated with this ugly fog, until i started connecting the dots, whenever i feel off in any way, i go to pray sincerely, with absolutely no intent other than that I know prayer is good, instantly after i'm done, it's like that ugly fog is lifted, and replaced with god, it is ABSOLUTELY not placebo, at all, its been months now of me connecting the dots to reach that conclusion.

Even when i'm having a bad time on a rough trip, i remind myself that maybe prayer will help, i go to pray, after prayer it's like i completely forgot about the bad trip, it feels like prayer is a trip in itself, it is absolute magic, and for me definite undeniable proof of our loving creator.

If you don't pray, please do, if you do pray, pray more, we as humans NEED prayer, we are nothing without it.

I just cried my eyes out the purest tears of joy after realizing this and promising myself that i will never be mindless of prayer ever again.
Thanks for this post, I am glad it you are gaining such benefits from the practice of prayer. Can you elabrorate a bit further what you specifically mean by prayer, if there are kinds of prayer that you do, and also how you would distinguish prayer from meditation.
Thankyou
 
A lot of people seem to get the same range of benefits from various forms of meditation 5 times a day. I sometimes "pray" but not in much of a modern religious way, moreso to the universe itself I guess. I don't know, I don't like to put words where they aren't applicable. The divine isn't approachable with language. I think modern versions of ancient religions/gods have become severely distorted in any case.

it is ABSOLUTELY not placebo, at all
This for me alone, other than the countless other things, is undeniable proof of our almighty creator.
and for me definite undeniable proof of our loving creator.
If you don't pray, please do, if you do pray, pray more, we as humans NEED prayer, we are nothing without it.

People can pray to any number of things and report feeling similarly convinced about their version being undoubtedly true, the benefits etc. I guess I just don't see such a dogmatic stance ever do anyone much good, since it isn't necessary to even the core religious practice/prayer/trust in the cosmos etc. to begin with, but to each their own of course and if it works then good for you (though it could be the 12g of rue you're also feeling ;) )
 
A wise man once said, “we got to pray just to make it today.”

In any case, it seems like prayer could be beneficial, regardless of who or what one prays to, so long as the conviction is there.
 
Back
Top Bottom