• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Prayer really makes a massive and undeniable difference in one's life

if it didn't work
It cannot not work if you know it will.

By the way, I think this thread is more likely to make its readers unwilling to pray than the opposite, if the result is supposed to be what you're exhibiting here.
You all completely missed the point of praying, and went to my "attitude", prayer has nothing to do with our argument right now, at the start i was talking about prayer in the best way i can.
 
You all completely missed the point of praying, and went to my "attitude"
Of course. It's only fair to judge a spiritual practice based on the character of those who practice and propose it. Based on the behavior exhibited here, it's clear prayer is either ineffective or not enough by itself. If your behavior were the intended outcome of praying, it would be a very good reason to avoid doing so.
 
Of course. It's only fair to judge a spiritual practice based on the character of those who practice and propose it. Based on the behavior exhibited here, it's clear prayer is either ineffective or not enough by itself. If your behavior were the intended outcome of praying, it would be a very good reason to avoid doing so.
That's fine, still, no one would properly explain how my way of explaining my belief system is not common sense, if they did, they misinterpreted what i said, i would tell them what i meant, and they won't reply back.
I'm still waiting.
 
It sounds like you need a life. Didn't void tell you to touch grass?
You know i was just in the gym a few minutes ago? Lifted weights most of you here cannot lift, and im sitting infront of grass right now, i'm sure most of you would think i'm lying, just to not lose the argument.

You have no idea why i'm doing what i'm doing, and it's not even your business, focus on the message instead of the messanger, if you don't like the message, you can go touch grass as well.
 
You have no idea why i'm doing what i'm doing, and it's not even your business
I dunno, you've made several threads about what you've been doing, and consequently made it all our business repeatedly, then are surprised when everyone doesn't just agree with you or calls you out for acting highly dogmatic.

focus on the message instead of the messanger
So "do as I say not as I do"?
 
You know i was just in the gym a few minutes ago?
Yes, I knew that because I am such an astute psychic, remote viewing, prognosticator.

You can't say this
Lifted weights most of you here cannot lift,
And then this
You have no idea why i'm doing what i'm doing
And expect to be taken seriously. You have no idea who could outlift you.

focus on the message instead of the messanger, if you don't like the message, you can go touch grass as well.
The messenger is the focus as a result of the message. It's called looking at the source.

And I am touching grass as I pack a bowl of Golden Goat 🐙😋
 
Yes, I knew that because I am such an astute psychic, remote viewing, prognosticator.
Then why you assuming i have no life?

You have no idea who could outlift you.
That's why i said most, not all, i'm sure not "most" people here are actually heavy weight lifters, i've been going to the gym pretty much daily since 2022, only took 1 year break.

The messenger is the focus as a result of the message.
Again:
That's fine, still, no one would properly explain how my way of explaining my belief system is not common sense, if they did, they misinterpreted what i said, i would tell them what i meant, and they won't reply back.
I'm still waiting 😭
 
Then why you assuming i have no life?
This is why...
I'm still waiting 😭
No one's going to do the work for you. Plenty of people tried to help you, but you're still waiting. Let it go. You said your dogmatic piece, we responded.

That's why i said most, not all, i'm sure not "most" people here are actually heavy weight lifters, i've been going to the gym pretty much daily since 2022, only took 1 year break
But why do you even care enough to have said that? You could've just said that you were at the gym. Elevating yourself unnecessarily above others in this community in that same breath shows a lack of emotional maturity.
 
This is why...
No one's going to do the work for you. Plenty of people tried to help you, but you're still waiting. Let it go. You said your dogmatic piece, we responded.
Oh, so when i said "i'm waiting" you thought i left my life behind just to wait for ya'll? Lol, or you WANTED to believe that.

Congrats, you just proved my point, you are focusing on the messenger and not the message.
 
Oh, so when i said "i'm waiting" you thought i left my life behind just to wait for ya'll? Lol, or you WANTED to believe that.

Congrats, you just proved my point, you are focusing on the messenger and not the message.
I was being colloquially hyperbolic. There can be lines to read between sometime. I.e. I wasn't being literal, friend.

The message is merely a smaller part of a bigger pattern, that's why eyes are on the messenger 👀

Sorry, my ego isn't non existent enough for you to not find reasons to keep trying to not lose the argument.
What argument do you think we're having? I am addressing your prose, behavior, and attitude.
 
I was being colloquially hyperbolic. There can be lines to read between sometime. I.e. I wasn't being literal, friend.

The message is merely a smaller part of a bigger pattern, that's why eyes are on the messenger 👀


What argument do you think we're having? I am addressing your prose, behavior, and attitude.
It's just going to stop as "we are not going to tell you whats wrong with your explanation of your point of view because you have to figure it out yourself"

👍
 
Most dilusional thoughts ,

You responded to me saying that there is no proof ,,,,,,,,,,,

....Your response Therefore Logically sence we cannot see beyound the univers we must beleavie in a GOD ........ parafrasing . What huh ?

Thats really not a very logical thought process ..

i say ....YOU CAN BLINDLY BELEIVE THOSE THINGS .....if it makes you feel good ......YOU

But why are you preaching we must all think in the same illogical way ?

To most people NO PROFF dosnt make them think ... well we will just make up a coclusion ?

Ummmm no . not very logical .

Again your free to make up any thing in your head and enjoy how it makes YOU Feel ,but there is nothing logical about that . but enjoy your own praying regiment .i am glad it gives you comfort .

Again so far no one can prove to me there is a god or prove to me there is not a god .

Thats my thoughts
 
Back
Top Bottom