3toedsloth
Rising Star
I've read different recipes and philosophies on it. I've heard from some people one thing, and others the opposite. I've read almost every post in the 'ayahuasca' section. Now I'm days away from making my first batch. Here's the plan:
100 grams Peruvian Psychotria Viridis Chacruna (Shredded)
100 grams Cielo Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine (Shredded)
I intend to boil them together for about 3 hours, separate, and repeat 3 times (9 hours total). I will be present the entire time, and be in and out of meditation in my kitchen trying to emphasize my intent and positive energy.
I've heard from some posts that it's best to boil separately, then combine.
I've heard you should boil separate and ingest the caapi 10-30min BEFORE the aya.
I've heard it's best to sip slowly.
I've heard it's best to chug the entire dose so it all gets into your stomach quickly.
I've heard you should add vinegar, and I've heard you shouldn't.
I've heard countless arguments for one thing or another.
Based on the plan I have above, I ask all of you- any tips or suggestions? Anything you wish someone would've told you before your first brew?
Thanks in advance!
100 grams Peruvian Psychotria Viridis Chacruna (Shredded)
100 grams Cielo Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine (Shredded)
I intend to boil them together for about 3 hours, separate, and repeat 3 times (9 hours total). I will be present the entire time, and be in and out of meditation in my kitchen trying to emphasize my intent and positive energy.
I've heard from some posts that it's best to boil separately, then combine.
I've heard you should boil separate and ingest the caapi 10-30min BEFORE the aya.
I've heard it's best to sip slowly.
I've heard it's best to chug the entire dose so it all gets into your stomach quickly.
I've heard you should add vinegar, and I've heard you shouldn't.
I've heard countless arguments for one thing or another.
Based on the plan I have above, I ask all of you- any tips or suggestions? Anything you wish someone would've told you before your first brew?
Thanks in advance!

