• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Psychedelic/Trippy Movies

Migrated topic.
best movie I have seen in a long time:
'White lighting'

mind you, this is more of a "weird, violent' movie, but I love the way they did it, even the music is just right.

Ok so I watched both the fountain and blueberry. I have got to say... Dang. The ending of both were very intense. I accidentally fell asleep during blueberry just to wake up to BAM I'm in a DMT trip. That movie portrayed it very well.

I watched cloud atlas about a week ago and indeed it was mind blowing. Unfortunately I was interupted about halfway through by a friend stopping by and that threw me all off. He was there for like 45 minutes I was already having a hard time keeping track of everything. haha. I can tell it is one of those movies that you have to watch over and over again to truly experience its greatness.

Here are a few Heavy hitters, not on this list as i can tell..
- LIGHT YEARS
- FANTASTIC PLANET ( My Fav)
I can't find a link for it, though one does exist.. But ADVENTURES OF MARK TWAIN is a really good one too..
- WIZARDS (1977)

TripleMcSlice said:
I am convinced that 'Yellow Submarine' contains all the secrets of the universe, that is, if you are in a condition to receive them.
When I watched Yellow Submarine I ate some shrooms with my friend and it was one of the most intense trips I've ever had. Needless to say, I immediately thought that I should really listen to more of the Beatles.

Yellow Submarine = one of the trippiest movies ever

A Hard Day's Night is also very psychedelic and brilliant

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

A Scanner Darkly

Alice in Wonderland

The Fall (although I've not seen it yet, it is supposed to be visually stunning).

TripleMcSlice said:
I am convinced that 'Yellow Submarine' contains all the secrets of the universe, that is, if you are in a condition to receive them.

I am convinced that everything contains the secrets of the universe , if you are in a condition to receive them.

Just saw the new Superman movie. To me that movie sort of embodied a DMT breakthrough. The process of self discovery and exploration of your own ability. I don't know if I was just stoned but I know while I was watching it I said to myself this movie is inspired by DMT. lol

a1pha said:
Stumbled upon Cloud Atlas last night and my mind is beyond blown.

:thumb_up: :thumb_up: and highly recommend.

A true work of genius, I've watched this film three times already, two of them during pharma, which made it extra amazing. Now I have the book am soon to tackle it.

Back
Top Bottom